Delete

honestly could care less about the "rivalry", I don't get caught up in that stuff when I watch sports anymore. I'll just enjoy the game and see two great teams play each other on the field. It's ridiculous when people who are just fans of the team put so much energy and effort into rooting for them and trash-talking. Aren't there better things to do in life?

That ends my mini-rant. :lol: Anyway, I do like the 49ers' chances to take this one. Seattle's coming off a huge win versus the Saints; if they're going to have some sort of a let-down game this might be it. We'll see tomorrow.

Last edited:
Win or lose, I hope we come out of the game without any injuries.

#49ers inactives: WR Quinton Patton, CB Tarell Brown, DT Quinton Dial, G Mike Iupati, WR Jon Baldwin, TE Garrett Celek & DT Tank Carradine.
staley is a go

patton healthy scratch

Last edited:
We want the winner of tonights game between NO CAR to win the re-match in a couple weeks as well. Could help us sneak into that 5th spot.

I'm not sure what seed would be the best. I'd rather go against detroit than go to Philadelphia (snow) or Dallas

It could end up being 49ers vs Packers again except in the frozen tundra :rolleyes

Last edited:
some of you guys might of missed kap's beats commercials. features a lot of frustrated seacock fans lol.

defense gonna defense. no complains there

im a bit worried about our offense (understatement?) play-calling has been :x
Kap really needs to pick it up, and i just don't know if it'll click for him this season. that INT was underthrown and he really needs to learn how to make different throws. He stays throwing darts everywhere. He's spreading the ball out a little bit better, but he still has that habit of locking into the receiver.

Really hope these last couple games will be a confidence booster

He looked very good against a great defense just my opinion. One bad throw and Seattle capitalized which magnifies it.

You're right but that will come with time. Speaking of stepping up into the pocket how about our line's play today? Hobbled Staley, no Iupati and they did a damn good job. Saw a lot of clean pockets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom