Delete

I Just had to make a Kaepernick/Superman design lol Hell of a game...Going to war next week tho...#Ninerfaithful
nthat.gif

That's actually kinda nice.

But Seattle is bush league. Their fans are basic as hell. I do t really expect anything better than kicking and screaming.

Don't they have the world record for that?

lol reading some posts on a panthers message board and a lot of their fans are furious with kap. a lot of them wishing he breaks his legs, neck, back, etc next weekend. :rolleyes

another shout to the line. they were shaky in the 1st, but got their **** together and protected well against a very good front 7.

Last edited:
lol reading some posts on a panthers message board and a lot of their fans are furious with kap. a lot of them wishing he breaks his legs, neck, back, etc next weekend. :rolleyes

another shout to the line. they were shaky in the 1st, but got their **** together and protected well against a very good front 7.
You know every fan base has fans who can't control themselves from looking foolish. Y'all played the better game. Yeah I wanted to win but we're finally in the right direction. Wish it was us but next week should be crazy.

I wouldn't reflect that as a whole on panthers fans. Team message boards as a whole bring out the worst in each teams fanbase.

As for what the Seahawks are doing. I respect it. Home field advantage should be just that. It rustled my jimmies seeing an unnecessary amount of packer,saint, and giants fans at the past few playoff games. Their trying to prevent that on their end.

However, blowing a team out twice on Sunday night means nothing if you can't do it when it counts. Can't wait til next Sunday.

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]Source: Tukuafu’s knee injury believed to be MCL sprain[/h2]
Starting fullback Will Tukuafu is believed to have sprained the medial collateral ligament in his left knee, and he will undergo an MRI on Monday, a league source said.

Tukuafu did not return after injuring his knee while getting tackled on a third-down reception on the opening drive.

His status for Sunday’s NFC Championship game is unknown, although guard Mike Iupati missed four games with a MCL sprain earlier this season.

tempAP61349680659_3--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

he's a bad, bad man. :smokin dude just knows how to win in the playoffs. 4-1 in playoff games so far and 3-0 on the road. not bad. :D cue "im the man" song.

Last edited:
:lol: What the hell? Had no idea Jim was that far out past the sidelines :lol: Only he would do that...unintentionally.

Those two twirls he did after the Skuta ******** roughing the passer penalty had me dying though. :lol: I really wonder how many coffees he drinks to stay that wired on game days. That's my coach but son does need to buy a pack of some whitening strips.

We got those clowns next week. It's going to be loud as a muhf and pray that Kaep and the offense learns their audible signals during practice this week. Don't need to be burning timeouts foolishly whether it be consecutive ones or coming out the half. Better stick to the script and feed Frank the rock too. Teams have exposed Seattle that they can be run on. The buildup to Sunday is gonna be rough. **** Seattle and their corny fanbase. :smh:

That's our coach :lol: He needs to give Pete Carroll the ol' Jim Schwartz treatment next week after we take what's rightfully ours next week :pimp: Looking forward to a clip of Jimmy highlights too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom