Delete

How y'all make these gif avis? Someone put me up on game. I know football and not computers. :wink:

Last edited:
KAP2.gif

Ya'll can use this.

Few things from today.

One week it's Kap on the ground the next week is Gore. One week its Crabtree the next is Boldin. Options >D

Catch by Patton and the long run by Gore were huge.

Offense stil needs to be better on 3rd down (6-14)
O-line was clutch :smokin Kap only took 1 sack (which was his fault)

Defense
Goaline stops :x :smokin
Run D all around.
Pass defense. Played decent Kinda worried Ted Ginn (4-104) isn't half the player Percy is :wow:

Dawson & Lee did there thing as well.

Timeouts still an issue :smh:
Hope the emotions remain under control in Seattle... wishful thinking :lol:

Last edited:
Few things from today.

One week it's Kap on the ground the next week is Gore. One week its Crabtree the next is Boldin. Options >D

Catch by Patton and the long run by Gore were huge.

Offense stil needs to be better on 3rd down (6-14)
O-line was clutch :smokin Kap only took 1 sack (which was his fault)

Defense
Goaline stops :x :smokin
Run D all around.
Pass defense. Played decent Kinda worried Ted Ginn (4-104) isn't half the player Percy is :wow:

Dawson & Lee did there thing as well.

Timeouts still an issue :smh:
Hope the emotions remain under control in Seattle... wishful thinking :lol:

Wouldn't fret too much on Ted Ginn's stats today. Those 4 catches for 104 yards are misleading considering he got 59 of those yards on the second to last play of the game when the Niners were kinda just half-assing it waiting for the clock to run out. Overall, the secondary played pretty solid, gave up their share of first down conversions but none were big plays. Aside from the 31 yard TD strike to Smith, they relatively contained the Panthers' passing game along with Whitner coming up with the INT to effectively ice the game.

That "Bend But Don't Break" defense coming through for us. Panthers were able to drive down the field but came up short on those goal line possessions both times :nthat:

Also, Percy is going through concussion protocol testing after the Saints game. I totally expect him to suit up against us next week but also question if he'll be anything more than a decoy. Dude can't seem to stay healthy.

Last edited:
The secondary played a lot more physical in the second half. I didn't see too much bumping going on in the first half, Smitty ran his streak about as perfect as he can to give himself space on the sideline and Cam roped it to him. TB's coverage wasn't bad at all it was just excellent execution. Brooks had a monster game, those defensive stands were due in large part to his play. If it were my choice I'd give the game ball to him. The Brooks call against NO likely cost us the division but good lord man, the call against Skuta may have been the absolute worst penalty call I've ever seen.

8 in a row heading to Seattle and their offense still hasn't found any consistency.

Was thinking about the whole Ric Flair/49ers thing and I gotta say Quan's game reminds of Flair for some odd reason. He just knows how to play the game, knows all the tricks legal and illegal 
laugh.gif
. Glad he's on our side.

If the Niners win it all do Frank and Justin retire? Me and my homie were discussing this just now.

Back
Top Bottom