Delete

man i hope they resign boldin

I don't even want to get into the offseason stuff yet but that's not even a debate. That dude must be back. His style of play will make him a viable threat for a couple more years.

Last edited:
man i hope they resign boldin

I don't even want to get into the offseason stuff yet but that's not even a debate. That dude must be back. His style of play will make him a viable threat for a couple more years.
u think if we woulda kept moss we would have a few more wins on our record this year????

man im hype i wish i could go to the game
we just need our offense to be efficient
td's instead of fg's

Last edited:
u think if we woulda kept moss we would have a few more wins on our record this year????

man im hype i wish i could go to the game
we just need our offense to be efficient
td's instead of fg's

probably not but you never know. teams still respected him on that 9 route last year and shifted coverage his way.

Last edited:
Boldin was straight catching everything in last years Superbowl, if he continues what he's doing and we get Crab going I see us going to another Superbowl for sure. 

If Niners had to resign 1 player this offseason.....Boldin or Whitner?
Really tough call if I had to choose one of the two.  I know this doesnt really answer your question, but I fully expect us to cut Carlos Rogers in the offseason, which should give us the capability of re-signing both.  Between Rogers, Boldin and Whitner, that is roughly $20M that we would have to spend in the offseason alone. 

So with that being said, I really don't see why we would have to chose one or the other.  I fully expect both to re-sign.  I think if I had to choose one, I would go with Boldin, and hope we can find a stud safety in the draft. 

If Niners had to resign 1 player this offseason.....Boldin or Whitner?
If I had to pick 1 and just 1, I would go with Boldin.  Reason being is I believe it would help to reassure Kap going into next year and signing Boldin would be more a beneficial factor to Kap and his future success. 

If the Niners win it all do Frank and Justin retire? Me and my homie were discussing this just now.

I would be absolutely shocked if Gore retired. I don't think he would know what to do with his life. :lol:

Maybe Justin...

I don't really follow college football but I heard this is a deep draft for WRs? Ccan anyone confirm that?

I would be absolutely shocked if Gore retired. I don't think he would know what to do with his life. :lol:

Maybe Justin...

I don't really follow college football but I heard this is a deep draft for WRs? Ccan anyone confirm that?
Very deep probably 6 or 7 go in the first round. I like Kelvin Benjamin , Allen Robinson, Marquise Lee alot more than others because they're all going to be around In the 20s which is absurd for the talents they all are. Jordan Marthews included

Last edited:
They called Vernon soft two days in a row.

I don't think that's true. I distinctly remember him trying to fight teammates back then.

I just think he was about that life but decided to embrace other things like art. He's become pretty urbane on the mic, too. His anecdote (and impersonation) about Frank helping him on his foot work was funny as hell. Just has bigger fish to fry than draw flags anymore.

.I think Vernon is a softy and there's nothing wrong with that aslong as you have a competitive fire inside you. When he came into the league he had braids, tried to start fights in practice and be the tough guy, but ever since Samurai Mike punked him he has come out and open up. Dude is different person now (for the better) and if you listen to him during his interviews even talks different. Dude tries to be articulate and come off as a intellectual. My boy actually thinks Vernon is gay which I doubt, but if he was I personally wouldn't care.

As far as football goes dude is one of the top 5 p4p athletes in the sport. He's a freak of nature. Guy is basically a blazing 4.3 wide receiver who is big and strong enough to play tight end. If you see this dude in person he's a real physical specimen.

btw check out quinton pattons instagram for the lolz. dude is pretty funny and has a video making fun of vernon and his stretchy pants. :rofl:

Last edited:
I've only seen a handful of MSU games over the last few years but from what I've seen Darqueze Dennard had really impressed me at CB. Does anyone know where he'll go in the draft?

Really hoping Tukuafu will be able to go. Dixon is alriiight, but I like Tukuafu way more at FB.

Will Tukuafu day-to-day with knee injury
By Bill Williamson | ESPN.com

The San Francisco 49ers' injury watch this week will not be relegated to cornerback Carlos Rogers. Fullback Will Tukuafu's health is also in question as the 49ers prepare to play at Seattle in the NFC title game on Sunday.

Tukuafu
The 294-pound Tukuafu left the win against Carolina on Sunday with a knee injury. Monday, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said he was encouraged by Tukuafu’s movement. He had an MRI Monday. A source with knowledge of the situation said Tukuafu is day-to-day, but there is no precise recovery time.

So, it is unclear if Tukuafu can play. Because the 49ers lean on the conservative side when it comes to injuries, the odds could be against Tukuafu playing Sunday. It will probably be a game-time decision.

Tukuafu was splitting time with Anthony Dixon after Bruce Miller was lost for the season in December with a broken scapula. Dixon and tight end Vance McDonald, who took over Tukuafu’s role, will play Sunday if Tukuafu can’t.

For Rogers, Wednesday will be key. The cornerback has missed the past two games with a hamstring injury he suffered in Week 17. He hasn’t practiced since. Rogers and the team have said the injury isn’t overly serious, yet he has not been able to get on the practice field. If he can practice this week, he can probably play at Seattle. Perrish Cox has taken his place as the nickel cornerback.

Last edited:
If Rodgers plays he will be on Percy Harvin who is also questionable. :x Can't believe Eric Wright got passed so easily on the depth chart.

This is what worries me. Not necessarily the ability to cover, but having to stop the run out of the nickel with Glenn Dorsey off the field. You know damn well they are going to try to run the ball with Lynch out of a 3 WR sets.

Last edited:
I've only seen a handful of MSU games over the last few years but from what I've seen Darqueze Dennard had really impressed me at CB. Does anyone know where he'll go in the draft?

Probably end up being the 1st CB taken somewhere in the range of 10-20. If another corner goes ahead of him we would have a shot if we traded up to get him because I figure 2 possibly 3 corners will go before our 1st pick. Things could also change if a couple of QBs get drafted earlier than they should.

Back
Top Bottom