Delete

[h2] [/h2][h2]Out route for Jenkins in San Fran?[/h2][h2] [/h2]
Given what I just wrote, this may sound counterintuitive, as the 49ers have indeed been on the hunt for wideouts, but I could see 2012 first-round pick A.J. Jenkins  getting cut. He has been beyond frustrating from everything I have heard, and this could be a case where the team just takes its losses and moves on.

The 49ers have made plenty of astute personnel decisions in recent years and have drafted very well, but no one is perfect. Cutting Jenkins would send a signal that no one there is entitled, no matter where you were drafted, and Trent Baalke and Jim Harbaugh have never struck me as the overly-sentimental type, anyway.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...r-case-irk-union-where-have-the-good-wrs-gone

I'm thinking about making that seattle game my last regular season game at the stick too. Im hoping theres a home playoff game as well but if not I figured the atlanta game would be too hectic being so close to christmas.

Talbert

Im still an alex smith supporter.

Also cant the 49ers place jenkins on IR. I was thinking if they place him they would still keep him and notlose a roster spot, and if he turnsit around then they can actavaite him later in the season

I am an Alex Smith supporter until the Chiefs win 8 games this season.  After that time, I will no longer care how Alex Smith does.  I will simply view him an average at best NFL quarterback.
Also cant the 49ers place jenkins on IR. I was thinking if they place him they would still keep him and notlose a roster spot, and if he turnsit around then they can actavaite him later in the season
No dude.  You cant just put players on the Injured Reserve if they arent actually injured.  The IR is a lot different in the NFL than it is in the NHL or MLB.  The IR is for players who are out for the season.  You are only allowed to activate one player a season from the IR, if the player exceeds his timeline and actually is able to come back from the IR earlier than the initial "out for the season" diagnosis states.  You cant just put whoever you want on the IR.  If they can pass a physical, they cant be on the IR.

I wish Alex nothing but the best. Hope they beat the Raiders twice this year.

Last edited:
Both Smith and Kaep are both playing the entire 1st half.

As far as AJ Jenkins... If not now when.

Both Smith and Kaep are both playing the entire 1st half.

As far as AJ Jenkins... If not now when.

Im assuming you read this somewhere and if so I want Kaep to throw a lot. Dont have Kaep run the ball at all and see how his chemistry is with everyone besides Boldin and VD.

Btw I heard Vance McDonald is not playing this game.

Anthony Davis (I think) pummeled someone when Gore made the cutback :lol:

some things don't change :smh: Kickoff coverage has to be better than that.

Last edited:
Gore with the Barry Sanders-esque run right there :wow: :pimp:

Edit-- Yikes @ that kickoff coverage

Last edited:
Damn that coverage was terrible. If only we had a kicker who could just boot it out of the endzone and take away any chance of a return.

Colt has looked pretty bad so far this pre-season. Wonder if BJ Daniels will get some reps tonight?

Surprised Kaep and all of the starters are already out.. I dont remember the last time I've seen Andy Lee have a punt like that :wow:

Yea they said BJ will get a good amount of reps at the QB spot...

I'm really a fan of Cox... I really don't know why either :lol:

Back
Top Bottom