Delete

This team needs to continue and run the ball, I dont care if Kaep throws for 40yards.

This team needs to continue and run the ball, I dont care if Kaep throws for 40yards.

Right now its fine, but when we play teams like the saints, seattle. Teams that put up alot of points up. Where going to need kap to step up. We cant keep running againts a team like denver.

McDonald’s injury could prompt them to make another run at veteran free-agent lineman Richard Seymour. The 49ers and Seymour couldn’t come to financial terms last month after they expressed interest in the former Raiders and Patriots lineman, according to CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora.

Jim Harbaugh: "Good chance Mario Manningham, Eric Wright, Tank Carradine and Quinton Dial will begin practicing next week"

Crabs already running and aiming for mid-late nov return

Schefter reporting Niners and Brown have discussed Gordon, but with Manningham coming off PUP soon its highly unlikely.

Hopefully ray mcdonald is OK :smh:

Last edited:
Josh Gordon would be perfect here.  I dont understand why Manningham coming back should change that.  So we make we trade for Gordon and Manningham comes back.  Now one of the scrubs who plays WR now goes to the bench or practice squad.

That's a bad thing?

Josh Gordon would be perfect here.  I dont understand why Manningham coming back should change that.  So we make we trade for Gordon and Manningham comes back.  Now one of the scrubs who plays WR now goes to the bench or practice squad.

That's a bad thing?

Was literally about to say the same thing. Manningham coming back shouldnt affect whether we go after Gordon or not, especially since Mario is fresh off an injury.

Acquiring Gordon and Seymour and getting Aldon, Willis, Eazy E, Tank, Crabs and Manningham all back healthy in about a month would be incredible.

Probably just daydreaming here but once everyone's healthy, Kaep having his choices of Crabtree, Boldin, Gordon, Manningham, Vernon and Vance to throw to would be :x :nthat:

What do you think would be bare minimum and the most the 49ers would give up for Gordon? Second rounder? Only guessing it a 2nd rounder since that's what the Browns originally gave up to select him in the supplemental draft and figuring they'd at the least want to recoup that same value.

As much I like seeing our team load up on talent through the draft, think we have the ammo to do it with the surplus of picks we have for 2014 including a likely second rounder from the Chiefs for the Alex trade.

Edit: Can't wait for Tank and Eazy E to be able to play; add some depth to D-line and presumably guarantee Nnamdi's exit from the roster.

It was rocky the first month of the season but if the Niners continue weathering this storm; they could be in pretty damn good shape for a team lot of people were ready to declare done after week 3. We need to get to 6-2 at the bye!!!!

Last edited:
I just talked to my boy(whos mom is dating JT) to see if he heard any news on this but JT is on the road(hes a trucker). last he heard the niners have been talking to the browns about gordon for weeks but the niners are being stingy with their picks. he told me "dont be surprised to see the trade get done doe"

they probably want a 2nd and niners want to give them one of the multple 3rd rounders we have

with the abundance of picks the niners have we need to make this trade happen especially since they dont have to worry about extending him once hes acquired AND manningham/boldin walking after this year.

gordon and baldwin would provide 2 big receiving targets for kaep

Last edited:
I agree that the niners need to do as much as they can to acquire josh Gordon or a Hakeem nicks I just don't see it happening. And Richard Seymour wanting 5 million to play 9 games is out of the question.

I agree that the niners need to do as much as they can to acquire josh Gordon or a Hakeem nicks I just don't see it happening. And Richard Seymour wanting 5 million to play 9 games is out of the question.

FOH Seymour :rofl: :smh:

I'm just gonna take that as Seymour essentially saying he's not interested in playing at all and just presenting it as he got lowballed by all the teams. That or he's just delusional.

lmao seymour needs to slap himself. ill take dobbs, jerod eddie or one of the rookies who are coming off PUP soon over him. hopefully ray is ok :smh: dude is incredibly underrated.

Last edited:
I just dont see us giving a 2nd for Gordon, it wouldnt make sense. We have Crabby and Manningham coming back soon who will both see playing time and if we get Gordon how would we get them all into the game? Right now besides Boldin no other WR has really seen over 25 snaps a game (besides the Seahawks game where we were down and werent playing 49er football) which is due to many things: the rotation of WRs and the fact that a lot of our formations only call for 1 WR in the game most of the time.

Please bring in Gordon... Idk why theyre worried about Manningham, hes a free agent after this year as well as Boldin, so who knows what will happen..

I know Gordon can be a head case but he can solve our deep threat problems besides relying on VD...

I just dont see us giving a 2nd for Gordon, it wouldnt make sense. We have Crabby and Manningham coming back soon who will both see playing time and if we get Gordon how would we get them all into the game? Right now besides Boldin no other WR has really seen over 25 snaps a game (besides the Seahawks game where we were down and werent playing 49er football) which is due to many things: the rotation of WRs and the fact that a lot of our formations only call for 1 WR in the game most of the time.

this is a good point. how often do you see the niners with more than 2 WRs? greg roman and staff prefer to use that extra receiver on a tight end or fullback. Would be nice to see Vance get more balls thrown his way.

Pretty sure kyle williams and marlon moore will both be gone by seasons end.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention our schedule until manningham and crabtree come back is also pretty favorable so do we really need to give up the 2nd

a no on josh gordon. Niners are run first no need to have extra luxury if its not going to get plenty of work in. 

Very happy the 49ers won yesterday. Overall great team win. Glad to see frank still being frank. Glad shehawks lost. hope Raymacs injury is nothing serious. On to the next...

Also needed to vent to fellow 9er fans, i was saw the joe montana comercial, about why he chose 19 and it made me feel some type of way.

Time sucks  

Gotta say im impressed with all the dudes that have stepped in on the defense and played extremely well. Skuta, Willhoite, Jerod-eddie, Lemonier, Brock, etc. Goes to show how great the 49ers are at scouting players AND developing players in their system. Some of these guys would be bums on other teams but they've been developed very well to play in our system. Our coaches do a damn good job of putting them in positions to succeed. I think our defense has looked refreshed and energetic as well which is nice since we always play the exact same 11 guys and never rotate in fresh guys.

Last edited:
Josh Gordon would be a move for the future when Manningham and Boldin become free agents after this year. The skinny on him is he surrounds himself with the wrong people and why the browns are willing to cut ties.

Josh Gordon top 25 receiver already but it's worrisome knowing one failed drug test for marijuana Goodell will suspend him for an entire season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom