Delete

LMJ inactive today.

dont understand why we don't use him more often or at all.
its not like we load up with WR sets.

yeah, ive seen the tweets and what have you, but i still don't understand it.

you used a 2nd rounder on him yet dude is barely getting any PT. Here i was excited that we got ourselves a sproles clone when drafting him :smh: :frown:

Kendall Hunter can do everything LMJ can do and more. He's not afraid to pick up the blitz, he runs with way more power, he's just as fast maybe not as shifty and he's more secure with the rock. It's a messed up situation for LMJ. Aslong as Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter are healthy LMJ is nothing more than a last option.

49ers should just trade the guy if he isn't going to be utilized at all. Frank Gore, Kendall Hunter, Marcus Lattimore and Jewel Hampton. Lots of depth. Probably wouldn't get anything better than a 4th in return doe. :smh:

Last edited:
Finally Rollin and winning the turnover battle. Bad Int in the opponents Redzone again for kaep.

Seems like as the game goes along he settles down but terrible decision ultimately led to safety which was good.

Damn over taking a PED :smh: He was pretty good too... Surprised no other team tried scooping him up

Finally Rollin and winning the turnover battle. Bad Int in the opponents Redzone again for kaep.

Wasn't completely his fault, the pass was deflected... He had Bruce wide open

I was downright disgusted by our fans that were doing the wave while Calais Campbell was being helped onto a stretcher.  Have some class Niner fans.  And, not surprisingly at all, it was started by the riff raff that sit above the scoreboard. 

First time in my life I was embarrassed to be a Niner fan. 

Damn over taking a PED :smh: He was pretty good too... Surprised no other team tried scooping him up
Wasn't completely his fault, the pass was deflected... He had Bruce wide open
But he didnt have a throwing lane it was forced, bad throw.

But we can all agree on that free play that led to the 68 yard VD TD Alex smith could have never gotten that ball out there with that pea shooter.

Last edited:
Plus they won't be able to afford games at the new stadium. Back to two dollar Sundays at the butt hole.

Btw saw this on ig :rofl: lmao clowning

View media item 615836

Hopefully the new stadium prices the riff raff out plus the inconvience of driving to Santa Clara pushes them away as well. I used to 49er games all the time as a kid and maybe its the nostalgia factor but I really don't remember any incidents popping off. I started being able to attend a few games a season again staring in 08 and it just seemed like the atmosphere is completely different. Its been fights and people getting down and acting like drunk idiots at every game I've gone to. I went to the Sunday night game against the lions last year and some idiots were trying to pick fights with every lions fan around my section. Its ******ed, I'm happy to see a decent quality product on the field after the games I went to 08-10, the last thing i would be worked about is starting stuff with lions fans.

Its not just limited to 49ers fans, classless fans have seemed to become a norm at every stadium in the league. Some People think because they buy a ticket they can act like trash and it really ruins the enjoyment expierence for those who want to see the game. Id rather see as few opposing fans in candlestick as possible but the ones that do reach the game shouldn't have to worry about being pressed for doing nothing other then wearing the opposing teams jersey.

I hope the NFL cracks down on idiotic fan behavior all over the league. Just ban fans from the stadium if they act like reckless idiots.

Yea thats why i get my tickets in the LB with all the old season ticket holders.

Ppl need to stop getting hammered. Alot of drunk fights going on.

Yea thats why i get my tickets in the LB with all the old season ticket holders.

Ppl need to stop getting hammered. Alot of drunk fights going on.

That's what I might have to start doing, getting tickets by the season ticket holders. I won't lie though, I like tailgating and drinking before the game but I don't get hammered because I want to be able to pay attention to what's going on during the game.

Drunken fights are going to be the downfall of tailgating though imo. I know some stadiums don't allow it already to my knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom