Delete

If a trade for Josh Gordon was to happen, I dont see the niners making that move until the off season. Its been already said, no need to have that many wideouts when your a running team. It might just cause issues in the locker room with playing time. Boldin, Crabtree, Manningham, Gordon, Baldwin.

Cam Inman @CamInman4m
#49ers Michael Crabtree on practice field doing individual conditioning jumps right now, so he indeed may be on track for mid-Nov comeback

man crabs back next month thats what i like to hear :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

View media item 608071
was reading rookie Quinton Dial is up to 350 lbs.:x dude is going to be playing NT for sure

Last edited:
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archi...al-manningham-etc-close-to-joining-49ers.html

Carradine, a second-round pick who is coming off an ACL injury suffered in November, will play defensive end and is ostensibly the long-term replacement for Justin Smith. Dial, who Harbaugh said was up to 340-350 pounds, would play nose tackle. "Moving real well," Harbaugh said of Dial, a fifth-round pick. "So high hopes for him." He said he expected both to contribute this season, although they likely will need plenty of practice before they are game-ready.

:x

I wonder if Tank has beefed up. Coming out of college I thought he would fit better as a DE in a 4-3. Harbaugh said he'll be playing 3 and 5 technique like Justin for us sooo we'll see. Would prefer OLB in our system where he can utilize his speed and pass rushing ability. Either way I cant wait to see this dude on the field. :smokin

btw just saw the Raiders are playing in london next year. We're playing each other next year so it's pretty much guaranteed that we're going to be facing them over there. :smh:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the updates fellas.  Obviously Lattimore is not going to be playing with us this year, but has there been any update or progress given on him recently??

Dang, correct me if im wrong but dial coming out of college was 290-300. He put on 40-50 lbs. he is going to be a monster with the coaching staff the 49ers have.

We should pretty much forget about Aldon for this season. So far Lemonier and Skuta have been doing a good job so hopefully they can keep that up all season.

Last edited:
If Crabs comes back, it'll take time for him to come back to football shape to be effective for us. That probably won't be until mid December. Anyway, so much disappointment for Aldon. He disappointed all of the faithfuls and the team. :smh:

Aldon will be back this season, the NFL probably wont suspend him until next season. He hasnt been convicted of anything.

The front office should pick up vince young, I refuse to believe VY is worse than McCoy or any of these random dudes they are giving temp roster spots.

Time to call tebow... Atleast the 49ers will get some love on espn with him on our team smh :smh:

Last edited:
lmao hell no to both of those guys.

next year niners need to draft a young QB they like to sit behind kap and learn.

Last edited:
* McLeod Bethel-Thompson was released in 2011 to make room for Scott Tolzien.

* Scott Tolzien was released to make room for B.J. Daniels

* B.J. Daniels was released to make room for John Skelton

* John Skelton was released to make room for ... wait for it, wait for it ... McLeod Bethel Thompson.

brahs......i dont eem..

So that means when Tolzien gets released by the Packers, the Niners should be picking him up and dropping Bethel-Thompson.

The way we are just dropping QBs, do we actually need a 3rd string QB? Seems just like a waste of time.

Do we even need a backup QB when its Colt McCoy? I would rather just have Gore in the pistol and put in an extra guy to block and completely take away any QB after Kaep. I would run it every single play too.

Do we even need a backup QB when its Colt McCoy? I would rather just have Gore in the pistol and put in an extra guy to block and completely take away any QB after Kaep. I would run it every single play too.

lol boldin used to be a qb and has one hell of an arm so you might be onto something. ive yet to see kap drop a dime in like boldin did in this throw(his WR failed him doe)

Last edited:
If anyone is selling a pair of tix for this sundays game, let me know, i may be interested:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom