Delete

Man this just hasnt been our year with all the injuries. Hopefully Reid doesnt fall into the category of one of these guys who is forced to retire young because of head injuries. :smh:

Im wondering who were going to pick up at TE if VD and Celek are both not ready to go this week.

Man this just hasnt been our year with all the injuries. Hopefully Reid doesnt fall into the category of one of these guys who is forced to retire young because of head injuries. :smh:

Im wondering who were going to pick up at TE if VD and Celek are both not ready to go this week.

Derek Carrier. TE from practice squad.

Last edited:
Well at least Kyle Williams is gone.  I wonder if the front office tries to make a run at Ed Reed. 

Last edited:
There were rumors that we were after him in the offseason.  Now we wouldnt have to pay him much, so I dont see why we wouldnt re-open those negotiations.  Especially with rumors that Reid could be shut down for the season.

It's not official but 2 concussions in 9 games is pretty alarming. I'm not a doctor but those looked like grade 3 concussions to me as well which makes it even scarier. We don't want this guy to go the way of Jahvid Best.

Last edited:
We've waited almost a year and a half longer than needed to release that bum Williams. I'll always remember him for his bone headed playing. One of thee stupidest players I've ever watch play the game

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Source: The 49ers have activated LB Nick Moody off injured reserve designated to return. He sustained broken hand in Week 1.

Last edited:
I guess its finally hitting the coaching staff that we need to rotate our front 7 a little bit more...

Can't have them drained out come playoffs

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 58s
The 49ers have waived CB Perrish Cox.

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 51s
CB Eric Wright will be taking over as the 49ers' dime back with the release of CB Perrish Cox.

LMJ only punt returner on the roster now.

Last edited:
Surprising Cox was let go, questionable move by the NIners. Not sure what Wright has done to take over Cox's spot. Cox was serviceable as a DB and KR/PR? Shoulvde cut Dixon instead, that way Roman can no longer use Dixon on screen plays. I thnk Hunter can fill in if need be if LMJ gets hurt.

Surprising Cox was let go, questionable move by the NIners. Not sure what Wright has done to take over Cox's spot. Cox was serviceable as a DB and KR/PR? Shoulvde cut Dixon instead, that way Roman can no longer use Dixon on screen plays. I thnk Hunter can fill in if need be if LMJ gets hurt.

Lmao :rofl:

Sucks hearing that about reid, but for him it will be best to take some rest.

Surprised that cox was let go, that shows the confidence they have with wright and lmj.

bros.
i really don't see us winning on sunday against the saints.

Dahl and whifner in the secondary
pass rush not getting to the qb
passing attack nonexistent
kap struggling

...show me there is hope :frown:

Any given sunday there is hope. I will alawys have the greateset confidence for my team to win. Through good and bad.

Getting back to the game against the saint the 49ers need to feed gore early and often. The oline is built for the run. Get back to physical footbal.

What are you guys thinking we finish at? 10-6? 11-5?

I think 10-6 is likely with 11-5 as best case scenario. 9-7 if sheet hits the fan :x

Safe to say the NFC West is out of reach now?

If that's the case then 49ers gotta get that 5 seed so we can match up at Dallas (who I'm presuming will win the East). Think I'd rather we play them in the Wild Card game instead of whoever comes out on top in the North. This is assuming the Seahawks and Saints take the first round bye.

Not worried about records/seeds aslong as we get in. More important is that we get everything clicking and get hot going into the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom