Delete

Did we release Kyle Williams?

Hate how these bandwagon idiots hate on Kaep, we barely have any of our receivers and Vernon has issues with his hamstring so obviously he won't be doing so well.

Kaeps good, but not GREAT. But still a helluva lot better than alex

Watching Eric Reid's interview and it sounds he doesn't plan to miss sunday's game if the doctors clear him. Dude has tons of heart. :pimp: Would be devastating to see his career cut short both for him and the organization. This guy will be enforcing the secondary for the next decade if he stays healthy.

It's crazy that him and Vaccaro have both suffered 2 concussions each in just 9 games. :x :smh:

Last edited:
Say we lose against the aints and seachickens. I think we can go 11-5.

We've beaten the packers a bunch. We are on our way to beating the saints a bunch.

The seahawks, that's a revenge game. Revenge is a bitter art in the nfl. Were gonna paint their butts red.

Even if we lost those, we can win our against those other losers. I think 11-5 is worst case. Best case is 13-3.

I saw Anthony Dixon at the warriors game with some thirsty asd snow bunny tonight. Thirsty.

the most important part of your post came at the end. pics of said *********?

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 1h
49ers DC Vic Fangio said Aldon Smith's workload will be increased from last week.

Tre Niner ‏@Tre9er 1h
Skuta was banged-up vs. Carolina, so I'm thinking Aldon essentially plays starter's reps vs. NOLA

San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers 1h
Fangio on whether @E_Reid35 will play against New Orleans: "I think the chances are good." #SFvsNO

Tre Niner ‏@Tre9er 1h
Fangio says Eric Wright will indeed play the Dime role previously occupied by Perrish Cox.

Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation 1h
Fangio: Ray McDonald’s status is iffy. He’s made a lot of progress but still iffy

Tre Niner ‏@Tre9er 1h
Roman says Crabtree is day-to-day. That's encouraging. Says "remains to be seen if he's going to play this week, but he's looking good."

Tre Niner ‏@Tre9er 9m
Kaepernick has 6th most time in pocket before scrambling at 4.99 seconds, 3rd with 3.11 seconds to throw, 4th w/2.75 sec to attempt.

Marcus Lattimore expects to begin practicing next week. :pimp:

Going to be really interesting what happens in the offseason with so many RBs on the roster. Boobie likely gone and possibly either LMJ/KH gone.One things for sure and thats the franky G aint going nowhere. :smokin

Last edited:
Marcus Lattimore expects to begin practicing next week. :pimp:

Going to be really interesting what happens in the offseason with so many RBs on the roster. Boobie likely gone and possibly either LMJ/KH gone.One things for sure and thats the franky G aint going nowhere. :smokin

I want frank to get his damn ring already...dude has been more faithful and loyal to the niners than a majority of spouses out there.

is it just me or do yall love seeing gore "kaepernicking?"

View media item 654894

i love frank. as a player he embodies everything it means to be a 49er and he loves the bay area. heart and soul of this team. :pimp: going to be a sad day the day hes not suited in red and gold or retires. :frown:

Last edited:
^I will shed a tear or two when that happens. Been a niner through thick and thin..

hell yeah.

a lot of people forget frank was on another level before the knee surgeries. he was ******g amazing. the guy has overcome so much from learning disabilities to the knee injuries.

the open field speed at :43 :x NFL wouldn't of been ready for Frank before the surgeries. franky g a true 49er. :pimp: only player that ive purchased a jersey of since steve young played.

Last edited:
Frank has to be one of the most underrated backs of all damn time. Straight Joke that he was never considered a top 5 in the league back at any point in his career ( excluding the faithful), cause he definitely was. Epitome of hard work. Actually met guy at a bar about 4-5 years ago. Quiet guy, hates attention, but was still cool enough to chop it up with me fer about 15 mins. And he loves bay area rap :smokin :smokin :smokin

I've never seen this but those cuts and that open field speed :x
I'm hoping Gore can teach marcus lattimore a thing or two so lattimore can take over the reigns once gore starts to slow down

Frank has to be one of the most underrated backs of all damn time. Straight Joke that he was never considered a top 5 in the league back at any point in his career ( excluding the faithful), cause he definitely was. Epitome of hard work. Actually met guy at a bar about 4-5 years ago. Quiet guy, hates attention, but was still cool enough to chop it up with me fer about 15 mins. And he loves bay area rap :smokin :smokin :smokin

My cousin works a local safeway by the practice facility and always see's frank gore's uncle. He said his uncle constantly parks in the handicap and that one time he walked into safeway with a solo cup filled with alcohol in hand trying to buy more alcohol.

damn we are really banged up. No Ray McDonald, Garrett Celek and chance no Vernon, Reid or Manningham either.:smh:

tired of all these god damn injuries

Last edited:
Where you reading all of that bro?  Everything I have read has said that Vernon and Reid are on schedule to be able to play. 

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 3h
With Mario Manningham (knee) questionable, Anquan Boldin and Jon Baldwin are really the only healthy 49ers WRs. http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/manningham-hobbled-baldwin-could-get-chances
http://www.csnbayarea.com/video_content_type/three-and-out-concussion-protocol-receiver-corps-flux

Hopefully Manningham didn't comeback too early. Garrett Celek and Ray Mac already ruled out. Reid and Vernon should play, but you never know especially for Reid with the double concussions. :smh: Vernon's didnt look bad at all but Reid looked like he was dead both times. :smh: :x

Our healthy receiving corp looking extremely thin :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom