Delete

Whats with Kap? Looked sooo good when he took over last year. Roman has got to get the **** outta there with his BS play calls. Harbaugh or whoever is watching the plays upstairs needs to smarten up also.

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 3m

Jim Harbaugh said he talked to Eric Mangini on the headsets before the two first-half challenges.

that 2nd round pick we're getting for Alex Smith is suddenly looking that much more important to us this off-season.

Man hopefully Aldon can get himself into football shape in the next couple weeks. He's looking HUGE out there like a 5tech in our system and I heard he was throwing up behind the benches. This guy is huge key to our future success and we need to get him going. With that said the defense played well enough to win. Again. :smh:

Last edited:
I see now. Forgot about mangini.

Mangini and roman trying to outsmart each other. Rather than trying to outsmart the opponent.

That hit on breed looked real scary though. Morbid almost. Obviously shouldn't have been PF. Between that and the no TD earlier. And bonehead plays that I don't think happen if the game goes fairly, it was fairly predictable.

With all the heightened attention vegas and the odds are getting on espn and in general, I have to believe it's all influencing the officiating.

After all it did occur in the nba. It's not unbelievable now.

I see now. Forgot about mangini.

Mangini and roman trying to outsmart each other. Rather than trying to outsmart the opponent.

That hit on breed looked real scary though. Morbid almost. Obviously shouldn't have been PF. Between that and the no TD earlier. And bonehead plays that I don't think happen if the game goes fairly, it was fairly predictable.

With all the heightened attention vegas and the odds are getting on espn and in general, I have to believe it's all influencing the officiating.

After all it did occur in the nba. It's not unbelievable now.

bingo. sad but true.

Last edited:
as for the game...i dont eem....

what a roller coaster.
the offense needs to get fixed ASAP.

if only shaw came with jim instead of roman :smh:

Ohh :lol: I like Dixon but he isn't any more than a ST player... If Lattimore is healthy for next season Dixon will probably get anyway

And yes offense needs to make serious adjustments... 2nd time this year we lost 2 games in a row... In the previous 2 years we never had that happen once...

Our 4 losses came against playoff contenders... No team isn't gonna take us serious if we can't beat a good team...

Aside from the last drive that led to game-winning FG, the defense played as well as you could vs the Saints; it was the offense that was the reason for us losing today :smh:

So frustrating to watch. I swear the Niners might have one of the worst red zone offenses now. Seems like it's such a pain for them to drive in a easy TD when they're deep in the opponent's territory. Honestly surprised we even managed to score those two TD's.

It really seems like that Ahmad Brooks hit on Brees was only flagged as illegal due to Brees being shorter at 5'10-5'11 frame which made the hit look a lot more brutal than it really was. If you look at the motion and how Brooks was moving; it was clear he wasn't aiming to sling Brees close to his neck area.

That hit and the Willis fumble recovery should have iced the game for us. :smh: :stoneface:

Second 2 game losing streak of the Harbaugh era and second time this season; big difference is this recent 2 game stretch were games we should have won :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom