Delete

thinking about going to the game on Sunday. I don't get off work til 430ish. will there be parking at all? first time going to a 49ers game.

thinking about going to the game on Sunday. I don't get off work til 430ish. will there be parking at all? first time going to a 49ers game.

good luck, youd be getting there about 5:00 from SFO. Parking will be a ***** by then.

good luck, youd be getting there about 5:00 from SFO. Parking will be a ***** by then.

Yeah parking is gonna be a nightmare at 5:00. I would try to get off a few minutes early if possible, so you are on the road at 4:30. If you can leave then, and smach to the stick, I think you could be in your seat by kickoff.

I'll be in the lot at 1:00. :lol:

Yeah parking is gonna be a nightmare at 5:00. I would try to get off a few minutes early if possible, so you are on the road at 4:30. If you can leave then, and smach to the stick, I think you could be in your seat by kickoff.

I'll be in the lot at 1:00. :lol:

Damn I think by 430 I can be 2 stops away from the stick. Or do you guys think taking public transpiration is better at that time I live pretty close to the balboa bart station where I see the buses rolling out to the stick.

dude if youre heading out AT 4:30 to the game youre way too late. it takes a long time to get in now with all the new entrance rules and you will have a hell of a time finding parking.

I have never taken public transportation, nor have I gotten to Candlestick later than 3 hours before kickoff.....so I am not the right person to ask about any of this.  I know you will probably have to park in the dirt lot. 

yo dland totally random question are you from the siccness? if this question makes no sense to you completely ignore it :nerd:

yo dland totally random question are you from the siccness? if this question makes no sense to you completely ignore it
nerd.gif
If you are talking about the board, the answer is kinda.  I used to be on that site regularly back when I was really into bay area rap, and would download music from there.  However, I haven't been on that site for years and even when I was, I never posted. 

Really random question.  May I ask you what brought this up?

I'm still pissed about waiving BJ too! Apparently Baalke doesnt like "swiss army knives" anymore? BJ could line up at RB/WR no?

Last edited:
So no love for Josh Gordon talk?

Confused also?? I believe I speak for all niners fans when I say this.

Josh Gordon is a huge upgrade over anybody we presently have but, due to future contracts and the character concerns included. It won't happen. Even though we took a chance on Ahmad brooks not too long ago.

Last edited:
Defense took advantage of lot of Houston (Schaub ahem) miscues tonight and the team for once capitalized on them.

I hope Nnamdi never sees the field again for us. No reason now Tramaine Brock isn't our nickel corner going forward.

Still a little concerning that Kaep and offense as a whole didn't really flow that well. Running game was only thing working for us but thankfully Roman and company didn't try to force Kaep to pass all night and they stuck to ground game throughout the night. Still troubling all the 3 and out's the offense put up though.

It didn't really hurt us tonight but also a concern how the defense has had trouble stopping the run (granted, Foster and Tate is a beastly tandem).

Spillman was :nthat: on special teams and overall, they played much smarter without too many dumb penalties.

Overall, it's starting to look up with how the last two games have gone and the injuries gradually beginning to heal up.

Gotta get the W next week vs Arizona. A little worried though as the Cards defense is a little underrated and did work today shutting down Cam. Just gotta establish the running game and keep it going and let the big plays from Kaep come to him and not force it.

Feels good to be above .500 again :nthat: :lol:

Cardinals are alot like the texans but, with no running game. Great team surrounding a sub par QB Carson Palmer has been one of the most turnover prone QBs over the last 3 years. We win the turnover battle again and beat up on the cardinals .

Next real test is the Saints. Before that our schedule gets soft for a couple weeks. No fan should worry bout the cards.

Very happy with the win. Not going to get into details but we played 49er football. Clean, physical football game. Glad this part of the schedule is over. 4 playoff teams and a road game in STL on a short week. :x

Tramaine Brock doe :smokin

This team is going to look totally different in December. Tank, Dial, Crabtree, Manningham and Aldon all will be back. That's when we need to peak.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom