delete

f51rmg.gif

Monogamy is dead fam. At least in my generation.

Like I say in TAY, I don't trust a single one of these ****.

Dudes get aired out over twitter in my city WEEKLY when someone exposes a Tyrone layin pipe when they weren't around.

After that first smash I never make an attempt to contact em.

Dudes get aired out over twitter in my city WEEKLY when someone exposes a Tyrone layin pipe when they weren't around.

:lol: I wouldnt go as far as this guy... But I will def. say if you're between the ages of 21-30 the # of people who are actually staying faithful are FAR less than those that are not |I

What if u met one and u realized u trusted the broad?

When i think of a "bad" girl, i think of untrustworthy and having an ego. Cant go more den a week with dem girls.

It's still some good ones out there, a lot of chicks these days just yearn for attention good or bad.

They also see you can be semi famous for nothing other than being cute and taking pics

We as men gotta start demanding more from these chicks other than just a fat ***

Last edited:
It's still some good ones out there, a lot of chicks these days just yearn for attention good or bad.

They also see you can be semi famous for nothing other than being cute and taking pics

We as men gotta start demanding more from these chicks other than just a fat ***

Truth. Repped.

What distinguishes good from bad? When do you realize this one, this one is a good one?

chunk.

Lol this 2013 that's dead, Strictly smash only and never take on dates. Lonely is better than hurt at the end of the day. #TrustNo #R's

I'm learning this... Slowly but surely.... Or maybe it's just our age. I think my generation will change when we get older.

Stop ignoring the warning signs. If a girl really wants to be with you then she won't cheat on you. Increase your value.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom