delete

Nter are posting da truth right now. But its da men who demand da fat *** dat are making it worse.

better question would be: who benefits more from monogamy, men or women? who benefits more from promiscuity?

Monogamy ain't dead... yall just messing with the wrong broads

If you want a monogamous relationship don't date a girl that has 3 or more of the following

Twitter
IG
KiK
Vine
Keek
Facebook
kik and keek are red flags . . . when someone explained it to me i was so confused

it's basically texting without a number

so basically it's only functions for a girl is to give out to thirsty dudes who she dont wanna give her real number to, in which case i would be offended if a girl referred me to her kik/keek instead of a number if i wanted to talk to her

or it's other function, is to basically do non-traceable dirt

What Type of Person is the Most Likely to Cheat?

While the desire to cheat is a fundamental, and unconscious, part of our human nature, not everyone will be unfaithful.

Like most of our behaviors, infidelity is not intentional, but, for the most part, it is situationally driven.

When placed in the right situation (or wrong situation, in this case), our emotions can get can prompt us to act in ways which are counter to our beliefs. Please note that some of the factors listed below are drawn from Buss and Shackelford's work on infidelity (also see, stats about infidelity).

What factors influence an individual's willingness to cheat?

Attractiveness

All things being equal, an individual’s attractiveness influences how likely he or she is to cheat. Attraction comes in many different forms – it is influenced by one’s physical appearance, one’s social skills, and one’s tangible resources (money). The more one is in demand, the more likely one is to cheat. People, who have higher incomes, more education, and successful careers, are more likely to cheat than people who are less successful. And physical attractiveness also plays an important role (see, face of a cheater - Lying and Cheating Blog).

Opportunity

Again, all things being equal, the more individual free time people have the more likely they are to cheat. Couples who have separate social lives, friends, careers, travel plans, and so on are much more likely to cheat than couples who spend most of their time together. The more opportunity people have to cheat, the greater the odds that cheating will occur.

Risk Taking

People who like to take risks or have a sense of adventure are more likely to cheat than people who are more fearful or timid by nature. And there is most likely a genetic component involved in risk-taking behavior - some people may be predisposed to taking risks (see, understanding genetics).

intimate Desire

intimate desire varies from person to person. Some people have a very high sex drive while other people are much less concerned or interested in sex. And people with a high, rather than low, sex drive are more likely to cheat. Again, intimate desire appears to be influenced by genetic factors. Some people are inherently more easily excited and driven by their desire for sex than other people (see, webMD). People who have multiple affairs are often addicted to the novelty and excitement which infidelity can provide (also see, coolidge effect).

Attitude Toward Love and Romance
Attachment and Love Styles

Some people view love and romance as a sacred bond between two individuals. Other people see love as a game, where the goal is to manipulate another individual and gain emotional power over a partner (see, ludus and lovefraud). People who view love as a game are much more likely to have multiple love interests; cheating is just another way to gain control over one's spouse. Also, people with a dismissing style of attachment, are more likely to cheat (see, attachment styles and born to stray).
Relational Problems

As problems emerge in a relationship, people are more likely to cheat. Infidelity is more common in relationships where people feel misunderstood, under appreciated and where fighting and bickering is common (see, evaluate your relationship).

Sense of Entitlement

Some people, due to their position in society, their beliefs about gender roles, or their cultural upbringing, believe that it is their right to cheat on their partners. In other words, some people believe that cheating is a privilege to which they are entitled. Such individuals, philanders, often engage in infidelity with little guilt or remorse.
Additionally, our cheater risk assessment (an infidelity test) is an interactive quiz designed to let you compare your romantic partner against our profile of people who cheat.

http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/infidelity_and_cheating/public/likely_to_cheat.html
And the blog, Truth, Lies and Romance, provides a description of the different types of affairs that people typically have.

Saw this on a website

While the desire to cheat is a fundamental, and unconscious, part of our human nature, not everyone will be unfaithful.

Like most of our behaviors, infidelity is not intentional, but, for the most part, it is situationally driven.

When placed in the right situation (or wrong situation, in this case), our emotions can get can prompt us to act in ways which are counter to our beliefs. Please note that some of the factors listed below are drawn from Buss and Shackelford's work on infidelity (also see, stats about infidelity).

Attractiveness

All things being equal, an individual’s attractiveness influences how likely he or she is to cheat. Attraction comes in many different forms – it is influenced by one’s physical appearance, one’s social skills, and one’s tangible resources (money). The more one is in demand, the more likely one is to cheat. People, who have higher incomes, more education, and successful careers, are more likely to cheat than people who are less successful. And physical attractiveness also plays an important role (see, face of a cheater - Lying and Cheating Blog).

Opportunity

Again, all things being equal, the more individual free time people have the more likely they are to cheat. Couples who have separate social lives, friends, careers, travel plans, and so on are much more likely to cheat than couples who spend most of their time together. The more opportunity people have to cheat, the greater the odds that cheating will occur.

Risk Taking

People who like to take risks or have a sense of adventure are more likely to cheat than people who are more fearful or timid by nature. And there is most likely a genetic component involved in risk-taking behavior - some people may be predisposed to taking risks (see, understanding genetics).

intimate Desire

intimate desire varies from person to person. Some people have a very high sex drive while other people are much less concerned or interested in sex. And people with a high, rather than low, sex drive are more likely to cheat. Again, intimate desire appears to be influenced by genetic factors. Some people are inherently more easily excited and driven by their desire for sex than other people (see, webMD). People who have multiple affairs are often addicted to the novelty and excitement which infidelity can provide (also see, coolidge effect).

Some people view love and romance as a sacred bond between two individuals. Other people see love as a game, where the goal is to manipulate another individual and gain emotional power over a partner (see, ludus and lovefraud). People who view love as a game are much more likely to have multiple love interests; cheating is just another way to gain control over one's spouse. Also, people with a dismissing style of attachment, are more likely to cheat (see, attachment styles and born to stray).
Relational Problems

As problems emerge in a relationship, people are more likely to cheat. Infidelity is more common in relationships where people feel misunderstood, under appreciated and where fighting and bickering is common (see, evaluate your relationship).

Sense of Entitlement

Some people, due to their position in society, their beliefs about gender roles, or their cultural upbringing, believe that it is their right to cheat on their partners. In other words, some people believe that cheating is a privilege to which they are entitled. Such individuals, philanders, often engage in infidelity with little guilt or remorse.
Additionally, our cheater risk assessment (an infidelity test) is an interactive quiz designed to let you compare your romantic partner against our profile of people who cheat.

http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/infidelity_and_cheating/public/likely_to_cheat.html
And the blog, Truth, Lies and Romance, provides a description of the different types of affairs that people typically have.

Saw this on a website

Good stuff.

6/6, makes sense why I always cheat

Women will cheat guys will too

If you wanna start a change it begins with you

Honestly neve mr cheated and never will whats the point of cheating when you can just stay single and get yambs i dont get it

Yeah it's dead. There's temptation all around us. Technology only makes it worse. Betta keep ya girl within arms reach, NT'ers.

If you want a monogamous relationship don't date a girl that has 3 or more of the following

Twitter

IG

KiK

Vine

Keek

Facebook

kik and keek are red flags . . . when someone explained it to me i was so confused​

it's basically texting without a number​

so basically it's only functions for a girl is to give out to thirsty dudes who she dont wanna give her real number to, in which case i would be offended if a girl referred me to her kik/keek instead of a number if i wanted to talk to her​

or it's other function, is to basically do non-traceable dirt​

Umm its basically this generation's AIM...you

Reading too much into it lol.

better question would be: who benefits more from monogamy, men or women? who benefits more from promiscuity?
Men obviously get more out of promiscuity because of the ever-present baby threat that women are subject to. A guy could easily walk away as well as never talk to her again after the heavy-bag session thereby never even finding out she was pregnant, so the chances that she eventually gets stuck with a kid (or have to have a solo abortion) are a lot higher.

All the other risks (STDs, throat cancer apparently, desensitization to what it means to me intimate with another person) are equally shared.

As far as monogamy, both sexes can benefit so long as they are committed to and happy within their relationships.
I'm learning this... Slowly but surely.... Or maybe it's just our age. I think my generation will change when we get older.
That may be true, but who wants a 30+ sullied skallywag who has spent the last 10 or more years whroing on and offline? By the time these chicks change, their looks will start fading, and since that's all they had because that's all they thought mattered...

Attractiveness

Opportunity

Risk Taking

intimate Desire

Relational Problems

Sense of Entitlement

Saw this on a website
Every word of this is true.

I have a lot of thoughts on this subject, but I'll keep it short here and say I've always been inclined to avoid bad girls for serious consideration because they are just that: bad girls.

I think my status yesterday made my stance pretty clear:

[h5]Aj Moses[/h5]

always was of the opinion that is looks were all that mattered, people would keep cheetahs as pets. They are admittedly beautiful with those sleek forms, hypnotic motions and luxurious cheetah-print coats, but actually being around one for any real length of time will probably ruin your day. See, form is nice, but function is what really matters in the long run...all kitties should be held to a similar standard. [=★=]

Last edited:

Twitter
IG
KiK
Vine
Keek
Facebook

LOL! This is a good point..

Monogamy isn't dead just very rare. Been with my girl 7 years, going on 8 she is my first and I'm her first serious relationship (more than 3 months). She def a perfect 10/10.I ain't gonna lie, I don't have no extra large "Tyrone" pipe, but she ain't goin nowhere.

LOL! This is a good point..
It really is tho...that post has been on my mind all morning.
laugh.gif

i think it has alot to do with guys too you all cant a expect a girl whos going to be loyal and all about you if your out giving dee to anything with a skirt on..

i dont view any female as a good girl. if i didnt grew up with her or have known her for an extended period of time, i have no knowledge of her past discretions

Twitter
IG
KiK
Vine
Keek
Facebook

Is this even possible in 2013?

Last edited:
Men obviously get more out of promiscuity because of the ever-present baby threat that women are subject to. A guy could easily walk away as well as never talk to her again after the heavy-bag session thereby never even finding out she was pregnant, so the chances that she eventually gets stuck with a kid (or have to have a solo abortion) are a lot higher.

All the other risks (STDs, throat cancer apparently, desensitization to what it means to me intimate with another person) are equally shared.

As far as monogamy, both sexes can benefit so long as they are committed to and happy within their relationships.
That may be true, but who wants a 30+ sullied skallywag who has spent the last 10 or more years whroing on and offline? By the time these chicks change, their looks will start fading, and since that's all they had because that's all they thought mattered...

Every word of this is true.

I have a lot of thoughts on this subject, but I'll keep it short here and say I've always been inclined to avoid bad girls for serious consideration because they are just that: bad girls.

I think my status yesterday made my stance pretty clear:

Realest post I've read in a while.. I had ro rep fam

I'm going to have to get a wife from the village. Want no parts of the females running around out here.

Back
Top Bottom