delete

True
Monogamy ain't dead... yall just messing with the wrong broads

If you want a monogamous relationship don't date a girl that has 3 or more of the following

Twitter
IG
KiK
Vine
Keek
Facebook
Depending on the ways and manners on how they're used

#whohurtyou

Seeing a lot of posts about guys looking in the "wrong direction/circles/spots" in regards to dealing with problematic women. I'm curious, where's the "right" place to be looking, and hanging ou
At this point in my life, I think monogamy is unnatural. A 100% loyal, honest, fully committed, monogamous relationship does not look realistic to me.

Nah, nobody hurt me. I just feel like after playing role of the "other guy", witnessing some **** that my homies went through, and understanding the impact of the humanistic tendency to change, that the concept of a long-standing, one-on-one relationship is more fantasy than plausible thinking.

Last edited:
Rachet chicks are only good for one thing. Other than that hey are more trouble than they are worth. I will take a good girl with no FB,IG, or Twitter, who doesnt drink or smoke anyday over the same ole bird with attention deficit disorder who cant live her life outside of a mirror taking pictures all day.
Just got to look in the right spots. FB, IG, Twitter is not the right spot.

What if you're with that good girl for XXX amount of period, and you're only having sex maybe once or twice a month... THEN WHAT?!?!?

Or what if this good girl doesn't like you hanging out with so and so.. or doesn't want you to blaze or drink.. or would rather have you go shopping with her or go to Church on Sundays instead of watching NFL.... THEN WHAT?!?!?!

I have been with 'good' girls like the above examples.. and it just sucks the living life out of you!!!!

What if you're with that good girl for XXX amount of period, and you're only having sex maybe once or twice a month... THEN WHAT?!?!?

Or what if this good girl doesn't like you hanging out with so and so.. or doesn't want you to blaze or drink.. or would rather have you go shopping with her or go to Church on Sundays instead of watching NFL.... THEN WHAT?!?!?!

I have been with 'good' girls like the above examples.. and it just sucks the living life out of you!!!!

then she wasn't the one for you

I don't think a one on one relationship is fantasy, I think it all depends on where/what you're fishing at/for....not all men are created equal. If you find yourself a female w good character, morals, values, etc she will not cheat. Believe it or not these females actually still exist but lets be real most of us would rather have "fun" or be "superficial" about things.

Nah, nobody hurt me. I just feel like after playing role of the "other guy", witnessing some **** that my homies went through, and understanding the impact of the humanistic tendency to change, that the concept of a long-standing, one-on-one relationship is more fantasy than plausible thinking.

I go after the shy girls, They seem to be the biggest fun out there. With out being labeled. Usually "good" girls, just looking for the right person to be "bad" with.

Why does it seem like all girls go through the *** stage nowadays? So many good girls end up having sex with so many guys that by the time they want to settle, their pussycat is like a wizard's sleeve. Hell most females I know(high school) have had sex with 5+ guys already, so I doubt I'm getting married when I'm older

Why does it seem like all girls go through the *** stage nowadays? So many good girls end up having sex with so many guys that by the time they want to settle, their pussycat is like a wizard's sleeve. Hell most females I know(high school) have had sex with 5+ guys already, so I doubt I'm getting married when I'm older

5+ guys is considered a **** now? :lol:

Just an observation, but it seems the guys that throw out the "loosey goosey" words are dudes that don't have high body count themselves.

Not saying it's true, but just an observation of the guys i've met and things I read on the internet.

It's like a guy only had sex with 4 girls, so if he meets a girl that has sex with 7 guys, she's a *****. :smh:

I know girls that have been with only 1 guy but have countless sex. What makes a girl that had sex 1000x with 1 guy different from a girl having sex with 10 different guys twice?

Last edited:
5+ guys is considered a **** now? :lol:

Just an observation, but it seems the guys that throw out the "loosey goosey" words are dudes that don't have high body count themselves.

Not saying it's true, but just an observation of the guys i've met and things I read on the internet.

It's like a guy only had sex with 4 girls, so if he meets a girl that has sex with 7 guys, she's a *****. :smh:

I know girls that have been with only 1 guy but have countless sex. What makes a girl that had sex 1000x with 1 guy different from a girl having sex with 10 different guys twice?

5+ guys in high school my dude and the difference between 10 different guys twice and 1000 times with one guy is huge. You should know the answer, no explanation needed

The body count convo is unnecessary IMO.

They'll lie if the number is high and if the number is low you won't believe them anyway. I had a 26 year old tell me her # was 2, after 2 weeks of texting/phone convos I smashed after the first date (she was long distance)

You can tell if a girl is a **** by how she interacts with you, your friends, social media, when she goes out etc.

Obviously you don't want a girl who just sleeps with anyone but I'm in my late 20s and not uncommon for women my age to have counts in the teens/twenties. Start at age 18 and that's 1-3 a year.

The body count convo is unnecessary IMO.

They'll lie if the number is high and if the number is low you won't believe them anyway. I had a 26 year old tell me her # was 2, after 2 weeks of texting/phone convos I smashed after the first date (she was long distance)

exactly, how is it dudes don't understand this? body count is really something you don't even ask, there's no # that's gonna make you happy or relieved. I mean if you want a girl with a low body count then go to church :lol: :lol: :rolleyes

5+ guys in high school my dude and the difference between 10 different guys twice and 1000 times with one guy is huge. You should know the answer, no explanation needed

There's no difference really, P getting run through daily by the same guy, or multiple guys at spread out intervals...:lol: :lol:

either way you look at it it's mileage on the odometer :lol:

These dudes with the 'wizard sleeve' and roast beef analogies are clearly virgins, having personally been with girls with higher mileage, the P was not noticeably looser...:nthat:

Virgins comin out the wood work :lol: :x >D

Last edited:
A yamb knows no name; just like it will open up to me, it will also open up to you. You don't own anybody. "Don't save em jus let em flop" - Dom

exactly, how is it dudes don't understand this? body count is really something you don't even ask, there's no # that's gonna make you happy or relieved. I mean if you want a girl with a low body count then go to church :lol: :lol: :rolleyes
There's no difference really, P getting run through daily by the same guy, or multiple guys at spread out intervals...:lol: :lol:

either way you look at it it's mileage on the odometer :lol:

These dudes with the 'wizard sleeve' and roast beef analogies are clearly virgins, having personally been with girls with higher mileage, the P was not noticeably looser...:nthat:

Virgins comin out the wood work :lol: :x >D

Maybe I just think differently, but the idea of Bill, Johnny, and Phil all having a piece of the pie is worse than just Johnny having the pie multiple times. That's just me

"10 different guys twice and 1000 times with one guy"

That comparison is awful on simple math alone :lol:

"10 different guys twice and 1000 times with one guy"

That comparison is awful on simple math alone :lol:

What did you want me to say? 100 guys 10x each? I just used 10 guys, because dudes are thinking that's "*****" status already.

:smh: You should know better than that homie.

Back
Top Bottom