Delete

Yep. You sure you own an Authentic pair? Something's wrong here if you can't see any differences with these, and you've seen these in person I'm assuming, since it's from a friend..
Yea, We actually bought ours at the same time, from the same House of Hoops. I know his are authentic, so that's why I asked if you were sure.

Last edited:
Yea, We actually bought ours at the same time, from the same House of Hoops. I know his are authentic, so that's why I asked if you were sure.
A picture is worth 1000 words.. Now stop lying about your legit DB4s or post a tagged pic of them..These sh#ts are all jacked up, IF you owned a legit pair you could tell the difference in the dark man. Please with the BS..

View media item 564593

Last edited:
A picture is worth 1000 words.. Now stop lying about your legit DB4s or post a tagged pic of them..These sh#ts are all jacked up, IF you owned a legit pair you could tell the difference in the dark man. Please with the BS..
They're fake?!?1...Dude please....Nobody I know would be caught dead in a pair of fakes. Some of these posts are comical. I have lurked these boards since '99, and trust and believe my collection is massive (been in the game since 90-91). Some of the opinions on real vs. fake shoes crack me up.

They're fake?!?1...Dude please....Nobody I know would be caught dead in a pair of fakes. Some of these posts are comical. I have lurked these boards since '99, and trust and believe my collection is massive (been in the game since 90-91). Some of the opinions on real vs. fake shoes crack me up.
folks be careful not to step in this BS

Last edited:

Yea ok partna'.. If you been collecting kicks that long you should know what a legit 4 looks like right? No matter if its gotta a kindergarten Superman logo on the tongue or not.. I would suggest you get half of your "collection" legit checked fam.. Dont be butt hurt bc your "friend" beat you for $500+ probably on some $120 fakes.. We see your kind EVERYDAY around here.

Last edited:
Yea ok partna'.. If you been collecting kicks that long you should know what a legit 4 looks like right? Now matter if its gotta a kindergarten Superman logo on the tongue or not.. I would suggest you get half of your "collection" legit checked fam.. Dont be butt hurt bc your "friend" beat you for $500+ probably on some $120 fakes.. We see your kind EVERYDAY around here.
EVERY ****** DAY. Preach on Timmy

Oh OP by the way I got DS Oregon PEs 3s, 4s, and 5s for sale. $1000 a pop. from HOH of course.

Last edited:

Yea ok partna'.. If you been collecting kicks that long you should know what a legit 4 looks like right? Now matter if its gotta a kindergarten Superman logo on the tongue or not.. I would suggest you get half of your "collection" legit checked fam.. Dont be butt hurt bc your "friend" beat you for $500+ probably on some $120 fakes.. We see your kind EVERYDAY around here.
I see YOUR kind everyday lol. I never said I paid for them, or they were even mine. Nothing to be hurt about. I have receipts for every pair of shoes I own partna', you would kill for the connections I possess. As I posted before, I have seen it all since 90-91. However, I digress...

Last edited:

Since '99 huh? Since you have been in the shoe game for a long time then why do you even feel the need to ask the Authenticity of that shoe? Everything about that shoe is poorly executed and can be noticed right away. Tell your buddy that his premium price for that shoe just went down the drain...

Oh yea, PEs from HOH...bwhahahahahaha!....Good one.
^^^^ Lol
roll.gif

I see YOUR kind everyday lol. I never said I paid for them, or they were even mine. Nothing to be hurt about. I have receipts for every pair of shoes I own partna', you would kill for the connections I possess. As I posted before, I have seen it all since 90-91. However, I digress...
Flex. Flex. Flex. Who the hell wants a connect whose selling bootlegs like these db 4s you posted. And folks that got it, dont brag about it, and folks that brag about it, dont got it.

Last edited:
Flex. Flex. Flex. Who the hell wants a connect whose selling bootlegs like these db 4s you posted. And folks that got it, dont brag about it, and folks that brag about it, dont got it.
right on..He don't wanna go pic for pic w Mr. Brixxx..hahaha.. He prob don't realize cats been selling bootlegs with receipts for yrs. Oh well we can't save them all.

@JKING85  lets see your DB4 receipt from House of Hoops. Pls respond.

Back
Top Bottom