Delete.

Dope fellas. At 1 am I just put a park down on this piece of paper I had taped up at my desk .

Just drawing that small lil line is satisfying enough. when I get halfway down that page I'll feel I'm really doing something.

Still in. But man I have the illest urge now. Hopefully by the time I get home to shower it goes away

Ay bros, props to yall foreal

I just now realized i have this routine where after work i go home, smoke, rub one and then sleep peacefully, like that rub makes the sleep 10x better.

Sorry i got carried away...

props to yall foreal real b.

legends in tha game finally leaving tha maze, seeing tha light, and getting blacked but yall remaining strong and avoiding temptation like real ones :pimp:

i made it 2 weeks today... but i feel like i regressed badly... for whatever reason i still go on those sites and before i use to check it out casually but now im on it all day... i know its kinda pointless... i guess im looking for that 1 reason to fap... had a close call but i resisted... so im still in the clear :lol:

Had a 5 day streak and then I stumbled on reddit gonewild.

Damn... fappers got it too easy these days! :smh:

Last edited:
Looked at some pron and was low-key like "yo, this **** is groce, B..."

Twerk videos from here on out. :lol: :pimp:

Turning the corner like a mofo, though.

I don't know why... But my newfound commitment to eating better and working out has me looking at fapping to the Hardcore in a more negative light.

I want to get back to my roots... Fapping to magazines spreads and still images.

Or a blurred Spice channel

:pimp:

Last edited:
Coasting for now ,but I'm sure I'll be ready to slap box with bears in the forest in no time.

Keep it up fellas.

Was never really into hardcorn pron like that. But some are the exception. I just can't keep my eyes of the cam sites. Even though it's the same cuz they are nude lol

Looked at some pron and was low-key like "yo, this **** is groce, B..."

Twerk videos from here on out. :lol: :pimp:

Turning the corner like a mofo, though.

I don't know why... But my newfound commitment to eating better and working out has me looking at fapping to the Hardcore in a more negative light.

I want to get back to my roots... Fapping to magazines spreads and still images.

Or a blurred Spice channel

:pimp:
for me its hc or nothing. If ur fappin ..ur fappin... might as well get 100% hc. Mags n pics are old technology.

Day 1 smh

Kinda wanna make a more expansive wellness challenge in general for 2017

Something that should push people to adapt some of the healthiest habits such as meditation, no fap, & exercising.

Have the whole forums on the up & up.

Temporary wall of shame for admitting to falling off and all.

Almost broke

One video led to the next

Slight tugs here and there but I calmed down really need to kill my urges

Back
Top Bottom