Deleting your Facebook?

Nah I'm not in cincy I just love the Bengals unfortunately haha. Not trying to derail the thread with my sob story but I appreciate that allreds.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Nah I'm not in cincy I just love the Bengals unfortunately haha. Not trying to derail the thread with my sob story but I appreciate that allreds.

All good bro.  NT is a family.  

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

All good bro.  NT is a family.  

sumtimes i be wantin to delete mine, but its my only way of keepin in touch wit sum people. plus i be gettin !#++ off there so i might as well keep it

sumtimes i be wantin to delete mine, but its my only way of keepin in touch wit sum people. plus i be gettin !#++ off there so i might as well keep it

I've been tempted numerous times, but I only keep it for its real future benefit which is networking.
When I do log on, the "hide all post" button has made my experience much more positive and tolerable.

I've been tempted numerous times, but I only keep it for its real future benefit which is networking.
When I do log on, the "hide all post" button has made my experience much more positive and tolerable.

I've deactivated it but started using it again. I'm nowhere near addicted to it, i only add people i'm actually friends with or have been friends with in the past. Have family on there from other countries so its an easy way of communicating as well. I find it funny when you see some peoples pages and they have 2000+ friends. These are the people that add every single person they've come in contact with over the years and talked to them once. Pointless and you just get to read more %#*$+$*# people post on there. My pet peeve is when people post random quotes or what there doing. I don't give a *%$% if you have a runny nose or what your making for dinner. 

I've deactivated it but started using it again. I'm nowhere near addicted to it, i only add people i'm actually friends with or have been friends with in the past. Have family on there from other countries so its an easy way of communicating as well. I find it funny when you see some peoples pages and they have 2000+ friends. These are the people that add every single person they've come in contact with over the years and talked to them once. Pointless and you just get to read more %#*$+$*# people post on there. My pet peeve is when people post random quotes or what there doing. I don't give a *%$% if you have a runny nose or what your making for dinner. 

Originally Posted by trimane24

Deleted mine about two years ago. People look at me crazy when they say "hey are you on facebook"? And im like no. Honestlt a complete waste of time to me but hey to each is own.

Came in here to type the same thing

Originally Posted by trimane24

Deleted mine about two years ago. People look at me crazy when they say "hey are you on facebook"? And im like no. Honestlt a complete waste of time to me but hey to each is own.

Came in here to type the same thing

I'm trying to figure out how so many of you find it to be a "waste of time". Unless you seriously just sat down and read the feed constantly, it's just a simple means for sharing info and communicating.

I'm trying to figure out how so many of you find it to be a "waste of time". Unless you seriously just sat down and read the feed constantly, it's just a simple means for sharing info and communicating.

pimp.gif
no facebook im living life.

stop trying to demonize a website cus you jaded and instead go get some self control. yall r silly. especially the cat above me with over 10,000 posts on an internet message board about SHOES talking about "waste of time/life".

im all about my facebook but i can live without it, so i dont need to prove anything to anyone by deleting it as if i'm above all the mindless sheeple
laugh.gif
:

stop trying to demonize a website cus you jaded and instead go get some self control. yall r silly. especially the cat above me with over 10,000 posts on an internet message board about SHOES talking about "waste of time/life".

im all about my facebook but i can live without it, so i dont need to prove anything to anyone by deleting it as if i'm above all the mindless sheeple
laugh.gif
:

Back
Top Bottom