Demi Lovato addicted to drugs?

It's funny how the left and right always seem to find common ground in proudly expressing their ignorance of this topic

while i agree, the one and only thing i have an issue with, in regards to being pc and being all encompassing, is that the ignorant or indifferent dont have a space for redemption.

i worked at place of predominantly lgbtq patients. And at least 70% of those who wanted to be identified as they see fit would bark and report us becuase we called them by the name on thier insurance.

not to be offensive but just cuz we had to verify identity. They yelled, cursed, blazay blazay when it wasnt nothing personal.

i think we have to be patient if we want to make others feel inclusive. But they also have to let thier guards down a bit.

Just call people by their first name
if your in a public setting and you need to get their attention just saying excuse me works

What’s funny to me is other lgbtq people get mad at this.

my boy used to be a woman. Got the surgery and all that but he’s as bro as they come. Veteran/ paramedic bro.

you get him on this subject and he is so annoyed. :lol:

I’ve worked in bars and clubs where I saw people that were “questionable” so to speak. Never got to even use a pronoun. Everything was “you”. How are you, what do you need... etc. come to think of it, in conversation you kinda gotta go out of your way to use a pronoun when you’re actually addressing that person

Nobody ever came into your bar with someone non-binary and said, “they payin’” pointing at their date?

IMG7703925923251667571.gif

Anyone can self publish a book on Amazon, but not everyone can self publish a book on Amazon in reference to how they healed from terminal cancer.

NT members are experts at attempting to discredit everything other than how I healed and my results... due to the fact that NT members would HAVE to be held accountable for knowing information that would help heal others... an intention that not all NT members have.

Youd have to factor in the tone used, no?
Yes of course. Also, any pronoun that you would call a little kid are also fighting words. Pronouns like slim, skip, slugger, tough guy, big boy, etc. No good comes of that.

Sidenote, if you’re arguing with a guy and their girl is right next to them and you complement the girl with a pronoun, also fighting words.Mami, pretty lady, etc

Last edited:
MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain thank you for the kind words.... they are sincerely appreciated.

As far as my release... when it is gametime... I speed things up... but the end result remains the same.

That video was just a light warm-up ☺

Anyone can self publish a book on Amazon, but not everyone can self publish a book on Amazon in reference to how they healed from terminal cancer.

NT members are experts at attempting to discredit everything other than how I healed and my results... due to the fact that NT members would HAVE to be held accountable for knowing information that would help heal others... an intention that not all NT members have.

How are you feeling fam? I hope all is well and that you are still healthy.

How are you feeling fam? I hope all is well and that you are still healthy.

aepps20 aepps20

OG NT fam... I feel great.

Thank you for asking.

I consciously melted all of the suppressed emotion in my body, continue to consciously not suppress any new emotion, and continue to keep my chakras balanced... all of which has made me very fluid, very healthy, and very happy.

I hope all is well with you too.

Maybe. Gender roles are found in all animals though. Determines size, muscular structure, coloration, etc. depends how deep we want to define “roles”. Won’t get into that BS.

This. The female breeds the child which means she would be the main one doing the child rearing. While she's pregnant, the male is now the hunter/gatherer/protector.
(This is just me talking, I have no science background)

They should’ve showed stuff like this kids instead of “just don’t it.” All these kids poppin miscellaneous drugs b/c all lazy adults could do was say “b/c I said so.”
It's all glits and glam. Dudes still wanna smash. She's literally at assisted living stage at such a young age.

Back
Top Bottom