Demi Lovato addicted to drugs?

I would like to have a thread on the most conservative takes each of us have. But again, those are convos people wouldn't dare have in public.

And again, plenty of black people that don't give a damn about online brownie points agree with some of the things she says. What happens online isn't the only reality.

Personally I think it is ignorant how some people on the left have demonized black people who are conservative. I say this as a black man who has voted completely Democrat my entire life.

Especially when it comes from white liberals. It rubs me the wrong way.

1659792981580.jpeg

I don’t demonize non white male people who have conservative views

however given how blatantly obvious the things that people like Trump and others are doing and the painfully obvious cruelty involved, if you choose to ignore that then it’s beyond just disagreements of differing views

also the term “conservative“ gets thrown around way too loosely given the conduct of those folks

“fiscal responsibility“ is another term that gets thrown around way too loosely by that crew

I don’t demonize non white male people who have conservative views

however given how blatantly obvious the things that people like Trump and others are doing and the painfully obvious cruelty involved, if you choose to ignore that then it’s beyond just disagreements of differing views

also the term “conservative“ gets thrown around way too loosely given the conduct of those folks

“fiscal responsibility“ is another term that gets thrown around way too loosely by that crew

I’m not condoning being pro Trump by any means.

Don’t want that getting confused.

I’m not condoning being pro Trump by any means.

Don’t want that getting confused.

it is far beyond trump, however he is an obvious example

i have zero problems discussing politic views or theories with people

however my problems come with the actual real world applications of those views

if for example, you’re a religious person, that shouldnt automatically dictate support for anyone and/or any organization given the plethora of considerations you should be making

Yea, she is an online personality that seeks to build her brand. I agree.

But that doesn't mean some of the things she says doesn't have validity. You can take things she says seriously without praising her. (If that is an issue for the individual)

Same with Matt Walsh. Yea dude has said and done some WILD things. But there are things that he says that I agree with.

But I understand not being able to see what is being said if you view the messenger as a clown.

i can see what is being said perfectly well,
I just have no desire to help her scam.

it's like if bernie madoff was giving financial advice on the internet.
even if the financial advice was correct.

I would have no desire to share his video links and participate in something I know is a scam.

Matt Walsh at the very least im confident he's authentically a right wing theocrat.

The straight white woman being offended by pronouns has about run it’s course I think thankfully.
All this **** has ran its course. Gen Z blowing up over Pride Month at schools. I don’t how the thought they were going to get 15 year old boys to celebrate Pride Month.

Back
Top Bottom