*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Nudies just arrived at WISH ATL...for those in the area...

I'm going to have a look at some in person tomorrow.

I can't decide which is better...APC or Nudie....
i will be checking them out this weekdend at the wish sale hopefully i wont miss to much ill be there saturday

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

did you really have to tell us 3 times?

three different times at that
laugh.gif

you know its no NT just messin up cuz each time he posted something different and the last post was like 10 minute after the first two

Another apc question. So i just got my rescues and everything is good except their a little long but ill let it ride for now.

But my question is that I heard apc don't bleed much. Is this true? Would I have to worry if im wearing neon 95's or infrared sturctures with them? Andwill taping and cuffing prevent bleeding entirely? and what type of tape do you use? athletic?

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

you know its no NT just messin up cuz each time he posted something different and the last post was like 10 minute after the first two
i was trying to see if could delete the posts. when i sent the message nt was going through the maintenance.i kept trying to send a message. buteverytime i clicked reply that maintenance thing came up. so i typed it again not realizing that the first one i posted already went through.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

i need sum new brands...im tired of wearin Levi's
grin.gif

i wear a 42 (I know I know
laugh.gif
) so i need brands that carry that size. any n all help would be greatly appreciated
nerd.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
) so i need brands that carry that size. any n all help would be greatly appreciated
nerd.gif

Alot of brands stop at 38, im sure there are brands that go up to 40, maybe even 42.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

grin.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Alot of brands stop at 38, im sure there are brands that go up to 40, maybe even 42.
yea thats the problem i dont know where to start lookin...

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Another apc question. So i just got my rescues and everything is good except their a little long but ill let it ride for now.

But my question is that I heard apc don't bleed much. Is this true? Would I have to worry if im wearing neon 95's or infrared sturctures with them? And will taping and cuffing prevent bleeding entirely? and what type of tape do you use? athletic?

Thanks in advance

They may bleed a little Cuffing will hlep some don"t use tape though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by illwill8710

But my question is that I heard apc don't bleed much. Is this true? Would I have to worry if im wearing neon 95's or infrared sturctures with them? And will taping and cuffing prevent bleeding entirely? and what type of tape do you use? athletic?

Thanks in advance

They may bleed a little Cuffing will hlep some don"t use tape though
laugh.gif
pre-soak

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Can anyone recommend some black jeans under $100? Not black like the Levi 501 Blacks.
Also can someone recommend good brands under $100? I don't spend that much on jeans.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

grin.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

yea thats the problem i dont know where to start lookin...
only good denim jeans in a 42 are prolly some Levi 501 stf...as far as i know..

Originally Posted by 18th letter

You shouldn't be scared to spend a lil on jeans. Think of it as an investment
laugh.gif
Yep, plus if you go the raw denim route the one pair you'd be wearing would replace the 2-5 pairs with various washes that you'd normallybe wearing.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

what levis style is most similar to Nudie Average joe?
thanks
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
you've been asking this for about a good two pages. wish i could help you homie
is there a place online where i can view the style of the jeans?
There is a fit guide on the nudie website

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Nudies just arrived at WISH ATL...for those in the area...

I'm going to have a look at some in person tomorrow.

I can't decide which is better...APC or Nudie....
i will be checking them out this weekdend at the wish sale hopefully i wont miss to much ill be there saturday

Don't even bother.

The sale is SUUUUUCH a waste of time.

Unless you like buying ridiculous looking shoes JUST cause their going for cheap.

The Supra selection was a joke, the nike selection was waaaay smaller than I thought. Honestly, I only bought a pair cause I got there early, adn I waited forso long, that I might as well buy something.

I wouldn't advise ANYONE to actually go. But hey check it for yourself.

I'll be back AFTER the sale to look at denims. It was like a black friday.....crowd was mobbin everywhere...

Back
Top Bottom