*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by J Capo

Any thoughts on these Levi's "Imprint" Jeans? They apparently wear at an incredible rate, speeding up the whole fading/honeycombing process.

picture-17.png

Considering giving them a shot for the hell of it given the pricing on them.
Those do look nice...I could consider those.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

hey guys, just got a new pair of nudie and they are a little too big and long for me, whats the best way of "shrinking" it? washing them?
hot soak in the tub
thats it? just hot water in the tub? for how long do i leave them there?

Nudies are sanforized denim, which means they are treated before you buy them so they won't shrink. You could soak in the tub in scalding hot water all daylong and you really are going to get minimal shrinkage. Considering the waist generally streaches a fair amount with wear, your best bet is to return them andsize down if you are able to. Other than that you are just going to have to deal.

As far as the imprints go, anyone tried them out yet? I just started working on some 47' LVC's, but if you really get that kind of wear that quicklyI'd consider ordering a pair with my 40% discount. I'd love those 511 imprints from Japan, but unfortunatly they only make the 514 so far in the US.Typical Levis giving the US the shaft. LVC, 511 STFs, and those imprints have me wanting to move just to satisfy my levis fetish.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

White Denim.

Anyone have and wear them?

I'm considering a pair, but my fear is that I'll always be leaning at the lounge or park against a wall or tree for fear of sitting down and dirtying up my pants lol...

This image had me thinkin of pullin the trigger....

JKISSIboatSHOE.png
I've been wanting to cop a pair for a while but I dont have any money to spare

Any thoughts on these Levi's "Imprint" Jeans? They apparently wear at an incredible rate, speeding up the whole fading/honeycombing process.
picture-13.png

picture-17.png

i want these to give my APC's a little rest, these look real nice

i just got my nudies from gilt i really love them. the feel the wear they look nice also looking to buy some apc soon. but overall i see why everyone likesthem. now time to get the fading process going

sad to say there's vomit on my sugarcane 1955s and I refuse to wear them without washing...

woolite dark and throw in the washing machine? will they continue to distress and show wear after washing? or is there a less abrasive way to clean the pukeoff. Wore them for 8 months so not that bad I guess

Dude there is nothing with washing your jeans, this whole BS by Nudie that says you can't wash for 6 moths is nonsense, I have had my APC's for 7months and I have washed them like twice, and soaked 4 times. It all depends on how frequent you are wearing them.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by NINE to FIVE

chris-brown-filming-video.jpg

any info on the denim CB is rockin?
You mean those denim colored spandex?
I think they're called the Too Tights from the Hang of My @#%% brand.....
eyes.gif

Srsly, they look like some regular plain jane jeans that don't fit.

^ I have a pair of H&M jeans that look like those, cept aren't as tight.
laugh.gif

Personally if his jeans were a big bigger, thats a kind of fit I would rock, minus the chain, watch and hat.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

sad to say there's vomit on my sugarcane 1955s and I refuse to wear them without washing...

woolite dark and throw in the washing machine? will they continue to distress and show wear after washing? or is there a less abrasive way to clean the puke off. Wore them for 8 months so not that bad I guess

I wouldnt use woolite dark to wash it. I used them for my F310's and the fading is weird, its kind of discoloured. Just use regular detergent withoutphosphates or bleach, tide is a pretty safe bet.

They will continue to show distress after washing, actually washing is what helps show the distress that you accumulate from wearing it for extended periods oftime.

Originally Posted by bwalk

picture-13.png

picture-17.png

is that the same pair in the picz.. i dont know much about denim but looks like it went from dark indigo to a light blue denim.

I found a pair of Joe's Jeans that I really liked: Brixton fit, King wash. They were like $160 or something, but they fit perfectly so I snagged them.

Are Joe's Jeans cool with the kids these days?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

picture-13.png

picture-17.png

is that the same pair in the picz.. i dont know much about denim but looks like it went from dark indigo to a light blue denim.
indifferent.gif

So whats the verdict as far as washing? What exactly does woolite dark do that makes it superior to just regular detergent like tide? I'm assumingit'll just come out a little darker than they would with tide.

Originally Posted by vintuc

I wouldnt use woolite dark to wash it. I used them for my F310's and the fading is weird, its kind of discoloured. Just use regular detergent without phosphates or bleach, tide is a pretty safe bet.
wow...interesting, the one time i washed my self edge x FH they faded funny too...hmmm...makes me re-think the whole woolite dark... as forpuke...id try and knock off any solid...and assuming it hasnt really saturated the denim just throw them in a ziploc freezer bag, and into the freezer for somebacteria killage

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

picture-13.png

picture-17.png

indifferent.gif

Damn why you tryna play that man like that for?
But I believe those are the same pair. Probably fade as you wear em, not sure though.

Back
Top Bottom