*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by krnxdanie1

If anyone is looking for some naked and famous, promotion is still going on.
I just picked my pair up for 110.60 plus free shipping

works with anything esle on there too

do you work for karmaloop?
all you do is post this over and over in multiple threads.

How do APC New Cures fit? I found a vnds pair for cheap in a size 30 which is my normal waist size. Should I be good?
Also found some APC Petite Standards for a good deal in a 28, would I be able to fit those?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I need some help. I'm looking for some stonewash jeans (preferr a fit simular to 511). The black not blue color ones. If anybody could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

How do APC New Cures fit? I found a vnds pair for cheap in a size 30 which is my normal waist size. Should I be good?
Also found some APC Petite Standards for a good deal in a 28, would I be able to fit those?
nerd.gif

Introducing 3sixteen+ Jeans

3sixteen and Self Edge have come together to design a collection of jeans (and more, soon...). For the first release we have two fits made up of a beautiful rope dyed Japanese double red-line selvedge denim. 

The denim on these jeans has a deep indigo shade and is slightly on the abrasive side and is sure to yield a great aged look with normal wear. 

We're excited about being able to work with 3sixteen on this new sub-label and are also looking forward to a women's selvedge jean release later this fall.

Both the 10BSP and 20BSP jeans are available now at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. Check the product pages for measurements, full specs, and hi-res photographs.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=87

3sixteen+ 10BSP Straight Leg Jeans

3sixteen+ 20BSP Slim Leg Jeans

nerd.gif

If you're skinny, I'd go for the PS. The NC would stretch out a lot, but I wouldn't imagine it to look too horrible.

BTW:
APC NC = Skinny all throughout leg.
APC PS = Skinny with roomier thighs and more intense taper from the knee down.

I started wearing my AJs in May 2008, here is all the progression pics that I've taken:
3508014657_1a1512eda8.jpg

3508829136_bdf9c424fe.jpg

12.10.2009 (After my first wash, spilled coke on it)
4174819933_a8f9e223f4.jpg

4175581640_cde653e8c4.jpg

02.10.2010 (After repairs)
4352481138_21e96c96bd.jpg

4351736011_572a5216d0.jpg

08.16.2010 (Stopped wearing them in June because I've gained 15+ pounds)
4900585278_08d6d16a80.jpg

4900585162_29a652ea1a.jpg

Anyone here knowledgable on Orisue denim? I wanna cop this pair of their classic five fit denims but I don't know whether to get my size or size up. I'm definitely not going for the skinny jeans look. If any of you own a pair of the in4mation ajackson fit, that's the kinda fit that I'm looking for. It's still comfortable at the waist and thighs (not baggy though) and seems to taper at the knee. I need that **%+. I'm 5'9 and about 180 and can't fit into no chicken leg @*# jeans

Really new to selvedge and I'm interested in getting myself some APC and starting the journey towards the perfect denim for me.

I fit perfectly into a LEVIS 511 30W30L jeans. How do I measure these APC's? I'm interested in getting it in similar fit to 511's exactly. Do I get New Standards or New Standard Petite? Do I size up? Does it shrink after a wash? Is there a place that I can get them for cheap?

damn, this thread is still alive??

I have a new pair of sz 30 APC new cures for $105 shipped.

Get at me if interested
smile.gif

Originally Posted by wordisbarn

Really new to selvedge and I'm interested in getting myself some APC and starting the journey towards the perfect denim for me.

I fit perfectly into a LEVIS 511 30W30L jeans. How do I measure these APC's? I'm interested in getting it in similar fit to 511's exactly. Do I get New Standards or New Standard Petite? Do I size up? Does it shrink after a wash? Is there a place that I can get them for cheap?

Get a size 27 or 28 in APC.
Petite Standard is too tight if you want it like 511.
Get New Cure or New standard. If you google APC jeans measurements, there will be links that tell the leg openings and etc of each size of each jeans.

Self Edge Los Angeles - Opening September 1st

Self Edge opened four years ago in the Mission District of San Francisco with the vision of creating an otaku retail store dedicated to vintage style denim and other clothing produced by the Japanese. A place to find all the brands that many have spent years reading about in Japanese magazines and across countless online forums and blogs.

One year ago we opened our second store in New York City, it's been a great year in New York and we're excited for the years to come with what we have planned for the future.

After four adventurous years between San Francisco, Japan, and New York we're proud to announce our expansion to Los Angeles. 

L.A. feels like a perfect fit for Self Edge, almost like the city we should have started in. From the history of the Southern Californian 50's American vibe to the outlaw bikers that rocked the towns they travelled through heading north from San Bernardino, this is a place we were destined to be.

At Self Edge Los Angeles we'll be offering all of the same brands as SESF and SENY and within a few weeks we'll be adding one more brand to our roster. SELA will also offer chainstitch hemming services on our vintage Union Special Chainstitching machine free of charge on all jeans purchased from us and for $25 for all pre-owned jeans.

Self Edge Los Angeles will be opening on September 1st with an opening party to follow in October. New unreleased pieces and restocks of popular items from many of our brands will be available when we open. 

Stop by and see what a real pair of jeans feel like.

https://www.selfedge.com/

Can I get some help on a legit check for these?

These are my second pair of Nudie's, and they seem a little off compared to my first pair. The material seems off, the print on the side pockets on the inside of the jeans are different from my other pair (though I'm not sure if they're all the same or not), and what really threw me off was the upside-down Nudie logo on the back pocket.

Style: Slim Jim Organic Dry Ecru Embo

62748302.jpg

79754273.jpg

37922236.jpg

31435248.jpg

17743935.jpg

89419458.jpg

I was thinking of buying a pair of Nudie Average Joes, how should I go about purchasing the right size? I have a pair of APC Rescue's in a 36 and fit fine. Any suggestions on size or where I can buy a pair for a good price?

Back
Top Bottom