*| | Denim _ School | |*

Picked up some 3Sixteen SL-100x deep indigo from Self Edge New York. Sized down, currently stretching them so I can wear them out in public.

They look great, feel great as well. A step up from Nudies in my opinion, a little bit more expensive but definitely better.

I'm 6'2 160-5 new to this looking to cop some APC's not really sure whether to cop NS, NC's or Rescues. I want a slim fit kinda similar to Gap Slouchy Slim jeans. Any recommendations?

apc ns

23rk942.jpg

Originally Posted by AME416

Anyone take some sandpaper to any pair of indigo selvedge?

It's possible, but not really recommended.  It'll tear up a lot of the threads and shorten the life of your jeans as opposed to the slow steadiness of the indigo coming off over time.  Plus, the fades usually end up looking pretty fake.  If you want something like that, you should just buy jeans that already have a fade on them.
Cris-

How much did those hoodies run you? 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Cris-
How much did those hoodies run you? 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

.............$250 for the Black, $190 for the Grey.

Past IH outfits:

IH Hoody, Shirt, Denim & Hardware.

IH Cap & Hoody.

IH Jacket, Hoody, Denim, & Hardware.

Cris.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Picked up some 3Sixteen SL-100x deep indigo from Self Edge New York. Sized down, currently stretching them so I can wear them out in public.

They look great, feel great as well. A step up from Nudies in my opinion, a little bit more expensive but definitely better.

how does the 3sixteen compare to levis' 514?

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

BUMP! Need a response.  What type of jeans has the slim straight fit similar to Levi's 514.  Thanks and god bless.

BUMP! Need a response.  What type of jeans has the slim straight fit similar to Levi's 514.  Thanks and god bless.
If you are asking about 3sixteen jeans the SL= Straight Leg and ST= Slim Taper.  If you want a fit with a bit of a taper you can't go wrong with APC NS.  Both 3sixteen and APC are good first time raw denim.  Alot of people like Naked and Famous as well but I haven't checked them out before.

The Self Edge "Let's Drink!" SALE - This Weekend!

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...

So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy an 11% off (we're odd like that) sale on everything in the store.

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, RJB, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, Dry Bones, 3sixteen, Yellow Rat, Stevenson, Kawatako, and more. 

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 11% for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods. 

SESF & SELA will be serving locally made artisan ales and SENY will be serving Miller High Life or Yuengling because that's how they do it in New York.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, & SELA:

November 25, 26, & 27 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PST) Friday, November 25th

Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, November 28th

Sale in-store and online will be 11% off (Excludes all printed media, CDs, & hems/repairs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 11% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday November 25th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, November 28th. 

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 11% off along with free shipping worldwide: LetsDrinkAgain

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/

I'd say the SL-100x fit is better than that of the Levi's 514. I've been wearing mine for about 2 weeks every day. very comfortable but sort of difficult to stretch them out. very worth the money though. 

I'd say the SL-100x fit is better than that of the Levi's 514. I've been wearing mine for about 2 weeks every day. very comfortable but sort of difficult to stretch them out. very worth the money though. 

How would I size for SL-100?  I'm a natural size 31

I sized down one. I'd say try them on if you can. Check out the measurements over at selfedge.

nah i don't live in the areas.  thanks fam.  I'ma wait til the sale to grab a pair.

what do you think about nudies?  i heard tims are like 514 but its all up in dat !*% know what i mean?

All raw denim is going to fit tight for the first couple of wears. They'll stretch after a few weeks of constant wearing. Nudies are cool, I had a pair and didn't size down so they stretched and were too big. A couple other people in this thread have them as well. Average Joe is kind of like 514. Again, check out measurements before you buy anything.

Can anyone suggest a Nudie style that fits like 511's? I size up to a 34x32 in 511's, but I wear a 31x32 or 32x32 for 514's. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom