*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

i need help ID'ing this pair:
mtox6q.jpg

312cmcj.jpg

It's from Levi's Red line that I bought back like maybe 2 years ago? That's about all i know, someone school me on these.
Those are from the Levi Red line. Slim Straight Rigids are the name... i have 2 pair i picked up from an outlet about a year ago. very very nicejeans...i always get comments on how good they look. Im actually wearing one pair right now as i type
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Those are from the Levi Red line. Slim Straight Rigids are the name... i have 2 pair i picked up from an outlet about a year ago. very very nice jeans...i always get comments on how good they look. Im actually wearing one pair right now as i type
laugh.gif

thanks a lot for the info, but you're right about the comments, my evisus never get any compliments, but theres somethin about these levis
laugh.gif
i love me though
pimp.gif
probably my favorite pair until i get some nudies

if anybody ever runs into a www.revolveclothing.com discount code, hit me up!

but for now you can use code: JT for 15% off at reovlve

i just picked these up for 30 bucks (retails for 90). so far, i think they are nice, and the quality is good. anybody heard of these? the name of the brand is"Good Society"
110iuyo.jpg

jjuwz5.jpg

fns2uh.jpg

2prcvbn.jpg

sv0sx4.jpg

I think context might have had some Good society jeans for sale at some point. Not sure if they still do. Seems like a good pair of jeans for the price youpaid. Organic none the less. +5 for you.

So I am curious to know, if I am a waist between 37/38 and my length is 32...Should I get a pair that are a size smaller? I am planning on buying some Nudiejeans and through some of the posts here, people have said they stretch out. Any help would be great...Would this be the same for all other brands of denim?

Originally Posted by Dunks206

i just picked these up for 30 bucks (retails for 90). so far, i think they are nice, and the quality is good. anybody heard of these? the name of the brand is "Good Society"
for sure. nice pick-up. i was looking at those for a quick minute. ended up getting the good society/sling and stones/academi selvages. reallygreat find at a "cheap" price. nice steal on those though. info?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So I am curious to know, if I am a waist between 37/38 and my length is 32...Should I get a pair that are a size smaller? I am planning on buying some Nudie jeans and through some of the posts here, people have said they stretch out. Any help would be great...Would this be the same for all other brands of denim?

which fit are you getting im in the same situation

sevens are nice because they accomodate a varitey of cuts ie bootcut, slimmy etc.
true religions are nice but the flare is wild on the ones with buttoned pockets
rock and republics also offer a good range of cuts but run a little steeper in price

between those three brands i have around 20 pairs total.

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So I am curious to know, if I am a waist between 37/38 and my length is 32...Should I get a pair that are a size smaller? I am planning on buying some Nudie jeans and through some of the posts here, people have said they stretch out. Any help would be great...Would this be the same for all other brands of denim?

which fit are you getting im in the same situation

I was planning on buying a pair of the average joe's.

you guys wash your denim?

I haven't washed any of mine. If anything, I'll get them dry-cleaned.

Also, can anyone let me know where I can find all-son denim online?

Here are my new Flathead F380's that I got today. They fit much better(33) than the 31's I got initially.

I'm really diggin the back pocket arc's.

Alright, so I think I'm finally ready to move up from the cheapie Levi's I've been getting all my life. Please forgive me for not reading all 20pages.

I like the fit of the Levi's 559 in a 30x30. I've read a bit about APC's, and that they're one of the better brands to start out with. Whatstyle of APC's should I get? And in what size? And where can/should I buy them?

TIA

nice fit on the flatheads. i am either getting those or the samurai texas cotton regular fits after i get my taxes back. i have been wearing my blackwesc's almost everyday for about 2 months and they haven't even started to fade. people aren't lying when they say black jeans are a #*%@% tofade.
laugh.gif

Yo, what's good...I need some help.

I'm tryin' to find a good pair of distressed jeans for an affordable price...Think Nudie and PRPS style.

I need a dark pair and a light pair...Preferrably $100 and under...

fz9bo4.jpg

11gmzqc.jpg

Hopefully the denim gurus on here can help me...
pimp.gif

i bought some 559 Levi's.I've never had 501's but do you think they're about the same quality?

A couple questions for all of the denim heads in here:

How is the quality on Levi's Fenom? I know they get a good amount of hype (and I like certain pairs to be honest), but are they worth it?

Also, does anyone know if www.head-porter.org is legit?

krazyg,

J. Lindeberg jeans are good quality, but not compared to Flat Head, Samurai, Sugarcane, etc. However, some of his patternmaking on denim is really impressive.

Sole into it,

Cheap Mondays are how they sound. They are cheap raw denim, often in very skinny cuts. Nudies are significantly better quality.
Dope avy btw.

Back
Top Bottom