*| | Denim _ School | |*

So naked famous have a 36 inseam? I'm 6'3 and like my jeans longer so it stack a certain way

Unhemmed raw denim is the worst look ever. Sloppy hypebeast material. (not saying to go no break either though)

Last edited:
It depends what fit and style, most WGs are 35 and most SGs are 36

Yea I like more taper fit since I'm pretty slim, might just look into apc then but I could had sworn they inseam was 36 not 34

Last edited:
Noirs arrived overall a decent price came to $498 no customs fees; will post better pics later

Last edited:
Those noirs are :pimp:. Life must be treating you well if you can drop that much bread on some jeans.

Where would I be able to find Levi's selvedge denim? Would the Levis store carry them?

Where would I be able to find Levi's selvedge denim? Would the Levis store carry them?

Are the LVC models the only ones that are selvedge?

I remember a few years ago I was in the Levi's section of Macy's and saw a random pair in a pile had a selvedge line on the cuff. Thought it was odd. Never bothered to look what model it was.

Stillin just saw your post in the pick up thread, those noir's
smokin.gif

Last denim i bought were a pair of Prps barracudas last year, decided to jump in here for my next purchase and see whats going on

Back
Top Bottom