*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by fingerollin

Originally Posted by kiyab

The Evisu Heritage line has it's good parts and bad.. Most of the denim they're using is basically what they were using before the brand expanded into markets outside of Asia ten years ago.
If you're looking for a well aging denim, i'd go with EH over APC any day. But i'm a bit biased, i don't like the denim APC uses, i find it has no character and they over-calendar their denim making it diffucult to avoid the dreaded haze after four or five months of wear.

I'd need a lot more info about your 2002 Evisu's to give you proper advice as to whether they'll shrink or not with a soak. If they're far too large for you just do a one hour hot soak with the jeans turned inside out, then throw them in the dryer on high for twenty-five minutes, that'll get about 85% of the shrinking out of the way right off the bat.
sup kiya, they say if your into denim i should know you, but more importantly i wanna know what you can tell me about imperials. specifically something really dark indigo dyed, and what fit would be closest to nudie ESDO or APC NS? thanks man
If you're looking for Imperials and want the closest thing to a ES, i'd check out the Duke Indigo jeans. The indigo is quite dark because ofthe 2x1 ratio threads, it's a deep indigo with a great sheen to it.

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

Good lookin kiya...

I'll def. Post detailed pics...

But the most info I know about em is that its was a Special edition representing new years..

the back pocket designs represents a japanese giftbox( a red/silver bow )

A good friend sold em' to me...he has a lot of connections with Evisu..a lot of one-of one runway and rare denim...

And does your site take paypal? Cuz I'm diggin' those imperials dukes..

Thanks again homie your knowledge is def. Appreciated..
Yup, we take Paypal..

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Jesus, THEY'RE JUST #%$$!%# JEANS!!

this is like the millionth time something like this has been said...its pointless...how are you gonna tell ppl on a board dedicated to spending ridiculousamounts of money on sneakers not to spend money on jeans...if youre happy with your $19.99 old navy carpenter jeans thats great...rock em and keep it movin

I am by no means a great photographer ( prolly not even decent
laugh.gif
frown.gif
) but I tried to take the best photos I could..if any more is neededlemme know

Pics of the Evisu's..I just wanna know more about em' cuz I've never seen another pair before ( yes I tried googling it )..

Front

Back Pockets

Selvage line And what I think is chain stitching ( thicker than any other stitching on any of the jeans I own )

Tag

Thanks in advance...

thanks for the info kiya.

on another note i was just in class and noticed my black apc ns have begun to fade, i must admit i'm a bit excited

harmcityhustler,
Those are unsanforized, if you've got more than 1.5" of room in the waist do a hot one hour soak then throw them in the dryer for twenty-five minuteson high.
Make sure the jeans are inside out...

thanks for the info kiya.

on another note i was just in class and noticed my black apc ns have begun to fade, i must admit i'm a bit excited

nice, my black wesc's have just begun to get dirty.
laugh.gif

Sup Kiya, I met you outside of north face berkeley. I was Pauls cousin who bought nudies.

What would you reccomend for black denim thats super skinny?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Sup Kiya, I met you outside of north face berkeley. I was Pauls cousin who bought nudies.

What would you reccomend for black denim thats super skinny?
Hey! what's up man? What size waist are you?

harmcityhustler,
Those are unsanforized, if you've got more than 1.5" of room in the waist do a hot one hour soak then throw them in the dryer for twenty-five minutes on high.
Make sure the jeans are inside out...

Good lookin homie...These will get soaked soon...

Originally Posted by socaking

should my jeans be washed or dyr cleaned? I had tem for about 2 to 3 months now

Wash your jeans, never dry clean denim. The chemicals in dry cleaning break down the fibers in an unnatural way, which leads to a deep ecru haze overtime. They use enzymes in dry cleaning to essentially remove the top layer of fiber from garments, and those same enzymes errode the indigo warp making itvery difficult to get a natural aging process over time.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

^ yo 28 or 29

I've got one pair of Flat Head 4001BK left in 28... These things are impossible to find now. If you want it i'll hook it up, email me through theSelf Edge website..

I dont know if anyone can help but im looking for a pair of jeans like the dark dior homme jeans that kanye wears but i cant afford them so are there any otherjeans that look like those.

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

I dont know if anyone can help but im looking for a pair of jeans like the dark dior homme jeans that kanye wears but i cant afford them so are there any other jeans that look like those.

19cm or 21cm?
Please don't say "i'm not sure", because i'd hate to find out you only want DH jeans because Kanye wears them.

I dont know if anyone can help but im looking for a pair of jeans like the dark dior homme jeans that kanye wears but i cant afford them so are there any other jeans that look like those.

19cm or 21cm?
Please don't say "i'm not sure", because i'd hate to find out you only want DH jeans because Kanye wears them.

wats you opinion on DH jeans kiya? I tried a pair and i feel that if they weren't DH most folks wouldn't even mention 'em, they were the 21cmMII btw. I will admit they are nice but i don't see the hype.

i just scooped up three new pairs of jeans to test them all out ... ed hardy, blaclabel, and true religions ... of the three the ed hardys fit me the best, butthe blaclabels are fire ... trues are true

19cm or 21cm?

wats you opinion on DH jeans kiya? I tried a pair and i feel that if they weren't DH most folks wouldn't even mention 'em, they were the 21cm MII btw. I will admit they are nice but i don't see the hype.
The silhouette is what's valuable. They've got down the slim jean perfectly, but the quality of materials they're using (even on their MIJversion) is lacking. From the denim to the rivets, it's not top notch stuff.
Which is why we're reproducing their cuts, but in far higher quality fabrics and hardware.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i just scooped up three new pairs of jeans to test them all out ... ed hardy, blaclabel, and true religions ... of the three the ed hardys fit me the best, but the blaclabels are fire ... trues are true

i hope theyre flame ******ant

i dont really care honestly ... whens the last time anyone talked to a female about the stitching in their jeans?

Back
Top Bottom