*| | Denim _ School | |*

zero for me
glasses.gif

edit: just took a quick flick but the knees look like terrible when I'm standing
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

23895980139_fe0c985f6b.jpg
brand?

These are being funded through Gustin. Tempted to order a pair, but I've heard negative reviews on Gustin's sizing.
Anyone know where I can get a tapered pair but in the very same color and slight shine like the Gustin?

In other news, I tried this pair on at a Gap factory. But we're too slim for me. $40, good deal if you live near Tejon Outlets.

It looks like a lot of people in this thread don't eat or do anything besides sit all day.

Don't let them dictate anything. :lol: if you aren't frail heavy skinny jeans are mad uncomfortable. I don't even mean that as an insult. In order to wear 14oz skinny jeans you have to be frail, that's who they're made for. Buy jeans that fit you right not what the next man is wearing. Everyone isn't created equal and a lot of people look dumb as hell wearing skinny jeans.

My legs are pretty skinny but my ideal leg opening is between 7 - 7.5. The smallest leg opening I've had was 6.5 but those are retired. I don't cuff and haven't hemmed/tapered my jeans.

I'm not even trolling those are slim Jeans that you find too tight after slim its regular jeans that = NTdenim

Well then I apologize but I wear tapered, regular waist to a slight taper below the knee. Slim jeans are too tight on my thighs.

You can argue about cuts all day, but the only nice denim I've seen in this thread were the Oni's and japan blue's lol. And 3:16's/usdg's if there were any.

:x

just wear them. if you want faster fades wear them all day everyday or ride a bike in them.

dude in that video ruined those :smh:

Back
Top Bottom