*| | Denim _ School | |*

Heard Nudies "Weird Guy" is good for your situation but your best bet is to get jeans that fit you comfortably then get them tailored

You're talking 2 different brands. Naked and famous weird guy is probably what you mean but those won't fit either. I'm not a bodybuilder or anything but I don't skip leg day and weird guys are mad tight on my thighs but loose at the waist.

Maybe too specific of a question... anyone have recommendations on denim for a competitive bodybuilder? My waist measures to about a 30 but my thigh circumference is probably about a 27-28 each. I can fit into a 33 or 34 inch waist relaxed leg or bootleg denim and have them still be exceptionally tight around the thigh area but with tons of room to spare in the waist. Tried on 33 and 34 of all the standards, APC, Nudie, etc and can barely pull them up above my knee but would have plenty of room in the waist if they could theoretically get that high. I would rather not wear denim than wear NT Denim so is my best bet tailoring?

No experience with them but N&F recently released a new cut called easy guy that's allegedly for bodybuilders with big thighs and slim legs, but if you actually have 28 in thighs you might have to get some straights tailored if the easy guys are still too small for you

You're talking 2 different brands. Naked and famous weird guy is probably what you mean but those won't fit either. I'm not a bodybuilder or anything but I don't skip leg day and weird guys are mad tight on my thighs but loose at the waist.

I've been building my legs up and the nudie steady Eddie works out perfect

^just bought a pair of Nudie Lean Dean distressed denim...haven't purchased distressed denim in several years

As stated above sale items are 50% off right now

hey guys, im looking on getting a pair of black jeans, any good ones out there? was thinking nudie or acne, what do you guys recommend?

Black prps and have begun fading beautifuly ramblers, they fit nice.

So are the fit of Nudie Straight Alf like N&F Weird Guy? I am thinking about pulling the trigger on them, even though I am no where near done wearing my N&F jeans that I wear on occasion. I am finally seeing wear on them but after like 2 years of weekend wear.

So are the fit of Nudie Straight Alf like N&F Weird Guy? I am thinking about pulling the trigger on them, even though I am no where near done wearing my N&F jeans that I wear on occasion. I am finally seeing wear on them but after like 2 years of weekend wear.

No, they're more of a true straight leg. They fit more relaxed overall compared to weird guy which has slight taper. I don't have any regular guy NF's but I'm assuming they're more like those.

man son my IH 555-01 blew out on the crotch... not sure if I should repair them or just buy some new denim....

you washed them once in a year? you need to wash more often
lol you right. tbh i just got lazy. im a firm believer in washing your raw denim every couple months but guess 2015 was a busy year for me lmao.

anyways, I just placed an order for some momotaro 0305-18T. Was thinking about getting some IH 777 but I wanted to try another brand.

http://www.blueowl.us/collections/m...e-denim-tight-tapered-fit?variant=10852248321

I feel like I buy new denim every year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom