*| | Denim _ School | |*

Might as well buy some capris if you like that pinroll look.
It's crazy how this make zero sense.

The Gif's are only funny when they apply. I'm sorry it appears to apply here, you have so much to say in regards to YOUR jeans, that no one cares about except maybe you.

Might as well buy some capris if you like that pinroll look.
It's crazy how this make zero sense.
Or maybe it makes too much sense and that makes you think it's crazy.
It doesn't but carry on thinking it does. Have a blessed day.

How To Pinroll? ...dude actually made a tutorial on how to cuff your pants? Isn't this common knowledge? 
laugh.gif

My Asian brothers and sisters have been wearing selvage capris for decades. They got floods back in the motherland.

:lol: wth is going on in here? people really that bothered by what others do to their denim?
Lol I haven't pin rolled in a minute and definitely get judged by people about how I cuff my pants currently but who cares honestly lol, I wear my jeans how I want.

Oni 512s today with Asics Gel Lyte 3 Atmos 25th Anniversary collab

Fades are coming in nicely. My 506s havent got much wear but they're already showing hints of fades

Fades are coming in nicely. My 506s havent got much wear but they're already showing hints of fades
Yeah I wear them daily unless I'm skating, don't wanna blow the crotch out quickly... Just realized I have two holes in my right pocket though from my phone [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I was going to hate on the pinroll thing, but decided to try it.

I tried it with some chinos and I like the look.

Looks like it would be comfortable for warm/hot weather.

Definitely a warm weather look.. I just roll with a single or double cuff depending on what kind of shoes I'm wearing

Definitely a warm weather look.. I just roll with a single or double cuff depending on what kind of shoes I'm wearing

I generally single roll but pinroll will be cleaner with low cut sneakers, I have more am1 and getting into NB so it def would look better compared to regular rolls

Back
Top Bottom