*| | Denim _ School | |*

Ok cool. I'm just going to go to gap and try them on there. I know I'll mess up if I don't. I'm pretty particular about fit. Just gonna hit the mall and go to the Levi's store and gap. I saw they make 522 in selvedge too. Just going to get some cheap projects. Or say screw it and get them in black knowing they'll never fade.

That leg opening is fine I think because my size will probably be a little smaller leg opening.

my momotaro 0305-18T came in today. Fits real tight and I went TTS lol. Hoping it stretch so im wearing them right now.

Read online that they stretch quite a bit so hopefully im good. Quality is insane on these too. 
pimp.gif

Are people here sticklers for only getting selvage jeans? I know they hold up better in the long run but do non-selvage always have issues with fraying in the long run? Benny Gold is having a sale and I was thinking about getting a pair of his jeans just cause it was so cheap.

finally got me a pair of RRL Slims. a little looser than my liking.

are they going to stretch over time and will a cold or warm soak help out?

Are people here sticklers for only getting selvage jeans? I know they hold up better in the long run but do non-selvage always have issues with fraying in the long run? Benny Gold is having a sale and I was thinking about getting a pair of his jeans just cause it was so cheap.
nothing wrong with non selvage. Just dont expect to get an amazing cuff or amazing quality. I have some non selvage levis that I still rock from time to time.

The only difference in my selvedge and nonselvedge jeans is the stripe you see in the cuff. I've never had jeans rip apart or fray or anything like that. The weight and quality depends on if it's raw and the brand of course.

The biggest thing I look for is wash and fit. Selvage or non-selvage isn't a deal breaker for me.

The only difference in my selvedge and nonselvedge jeans is the stripe you see in the cuff. I've never had jeans rip apart or fray or anything like that. The weight and quality depends on if it's raw and the brand of course.

This.

Those jeans look horrible fam. Them boot cut looking joints are not whats good.

Those jeans look horrible fam. Them boot cut looking joints are not whats good.

Boot cut? Man....I guess I am a little old fashion but i am not about that 4" opening. I don't need to wear them like they are joggers. I wear a 7" right now on my N&F ones and them joints aren't even boot cut looking. Some of ya'll posted some fits and they looked super skinny imo. So yes, it is all preference imo. Plus I am not super skinny wearing some28" waste line. I am 170lb with a 31-32" waste. I did just come back from their store and they are indeed sold out. I swear they had a 32" online but it seems they are selling like hot cakes. Might get the black joints though.

They are fine man. Let them rock their skin tight jeans.

People don't seem to grasp the concept of body types in this thread. Yes skinny jeans look ok on frail people. You look like a damn fool in skinny jeans if you aren't. Especially if you have a decent sized upper body it just looks stupid. Broad shoulders and some tiny jeans is not what's poppin.

Dudes just blindly buying jeans not meant for their body type looking real off kilter.

My Nudie grim tim jeans came in from the sale. Luckily they fit fine and I didn't have to pay duties on them.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

People don't seem to grasp the concept of body types in this thread. Yes skinny jeans look ok on frail people. You look like a damn fool in skinny jeans if you aren't. Especially if you have a decent sized upper body it just looks stupid. Broad shoulders and some tiny jeans is not what's poppin.

Dudes just blindly buying jeans not meant for their body type looking real off kilter.

584053a49105d763fef3d58561ea4ed4.jpg

m.gif

nudie is actually going to reimburse me on the cost to ship back to them for an exchange

Sizes are blown out on the wash I ordered so I have to exchange for a different wash, the was I'm exchanging for are a bit cheaper so it's cool

Asked if they could have someone in the warehouse verify some measurements and they said that was no problem

Boot cut? Man....I guess I am a little old fashion but i am not about that 4" opening. I don't need to wear them like they are joggers. I wear a 7" right now on my N&F ones and them joints aren't even boot cut looking. Some of ya'll posted some fits and they looked super skinny imo. So yes, it is all preference imo. Plus I am not super skinny wearing some28" waste line. I am 170lb with a 31-32" waste. I did just come back from their store and they are indeed sold out. I swear they had a 32" online but it seems they are selling like hot cakes. Might get the black joints though.
Those pics def do not look like a 7" leg opening. I would know because my Iron Hearts are 7". Shoot my Pure Blue Japans are 7.25 and they still look smaller than the one posted 
laugh.gif

Fam, just cause someone can pull of skinny/slim jeans doesnt always mean they're frail. I've seen lean dudes who have size that can rock slim jeans fine.

Alot of you guys only looking at leg openings to determine whether something is skinny or baggy. Yall doing it wrong. You gotta be looking at the knees, thighs, back and front rise as well.

Last edited:
All I'm saying is if you got built legs you can't rock skinny jeans. It just doesn't work. Your legs are bigger than your waist size at that point and you have to have a loose waist in order to fit your thighs. They don't make skinny jeans or many jeans in other cuts even for people with big legs.

Back
Top Bottom