*| | Denim _ School | |*

I cant ever rock skinny jeans but slim straight fit is better, slim tailored is best. I can imagine some body types being completely wrong for certain fits.

I seen frail 28 in waist cats pull off boot cuts no problem, Diesel cuts, and briefy when true religion popped, and it looked great.

Last edited:
Those pics def do not look like a 7" leg opening. I would know because my Iron Hearts are 7". Shoot my Pure Blue Japans are 7.25 and they still look smaller than the one posted :lol:

Fam, just cause someone can pull of skinny/slim jeans doesnt always mean they're frail. I've seen lean dudes who have size that can rock slim jeans fine.
Alot of you guys only looking at leg openings to determine whether something is skinny or baggy. Yall doing it wrong. You gotta be looking at the knees, thighs, back and front rise as well.

Since you know so much about jeans you obviously know that if you cuff jeans the leg opening is going to be bigger than the stated measurements, even more so if the length is longer and it's a bigger cuff.

All I'm saying is if you got built legs you can't rock skinny jeans. It just doesn't work. Your legs are bigger than your waist size at that point and you have to have a loose waist in order to fit your thighs. They don't make skinny jeans or many jeans in other cuts even for people with big legs.
not true

i got pretty big quads from hockey/squatting i just get them tailored from the knee down and they look fine

i meant off the rack... You're essentially making your own cut. That's what I am about to have to do too.

Pulled from another site but Benny Gold jeans. I mean they taper a little.

1370820490_IMG_4086.jpg

^^^ Nice rise and thigh opening on those Benny Gold's.

$15 at a tailor and a reduced opening knee down and they would be perfect.

^^^ Nice rise and thigh opening on those Benny Gold's.

$15 at a tailor and a reduced opening knee down and they would be perfect.

Basically. Those will be super comfortable.

Just swooped some cheap 522s in raw. They fit perfectly and have big thighs and a nice taper to them. They would probably fit funny with skinny legs but they work perfect on me. I wish they made a better version with some weight to it. I'd buy for sure.

Found a steal on a pair of Saint Laurent D02 size 32. I'm between sizes basically so some size 31 fit and some 32s fit for reference I can wear a 31 or 32 in some nudies same for like HUDSON jeans and 32 in mr completely because the calves are so tight but do own size 31 in them. Would I be cool with a size 32? Also if I wanna blow out the knees has anyone done this or had success doing such and they look good or have a guide or someone who could do it thanks in advance fellas.

Last edited:
Anyone have a good recommendation video to use to pinroll? It's like I have two left hands, I've been having a hard time doing it. Thanks

LOL @ PINROLL.  I seen too many leggings, tight narrow taper jeans that show ankle.  The purpose of the pinroll isn't to keep the indiglo away, it's to join the jogger fad.

Gross.

Lol this thread is hilarious it's like 2016 vs Wu Tang clan. Y'all be sounding so ignorant just calling jeans leggings because folks wear or experiment with certain styles. If you want to bury your shoes with your jeans do so, no one is judging you to need to comment every time

:lol: wth is going on in here? people really that bothered by what others do to their denim?
Lol I haven't pin rolled in a minute and definitely get judged by people about how I cuff my pants currently but who cares honestly lol, I wear my jeans how I want.

Oni 512s today with Asics Gel Lyte 3 Atmos 25th Anniversary collab

Last edited:
Very few people in this thread should even comment on fits/quality denim. The jeans posted a page back aren't even boot cut, just more of a relaxed (normal) fit. Pin rolls and suburban street wear should never have come together. Selvage only changes the appearance of denim when it's unsanforized as roping (leg twist) occurs after a wash, more so when washed in a machine. Chain stitching is also weaker than lock stitching. I think selvage usually has a chain stitch, but I may be wrong.

Also, to the person who got momotaros, start looking up denim forums. Momotaros aren't known to stretch. The max stretch is about 2 inches, but you will be bruised if you stretch them this drastic thru wear. Jay from blue owl said an inch of stretch is reasonable. It took me months to stretch my natural taper 0605-50.

Back
Top Bottom