My denim rotation:

Diesel Zatiny 8AT Wash
7 For All Mankind Bootcut Montana Wash
Rock & Republic Henlee Sin City Blue Wash
True Religion Billy Monterey Wash
American Eagle Low Rise Slim Boot Tinted Worn Wash

Hate all you want; I love my jeans.

Originally Posted by Maybach Music

How much are Nudies and APC going for right now? My budget is 80 or 70.

A good ways above your budget. Nudies/APC are going for about 140-160.

ContextClothing.com

revolveclothing.com

They're worth the money if you ask me!
pimp.gif

how is the quality of club monaco jeans? i just bought a pair of raw denims that i personally love but im new to designer denim whats thegeneral consenus?

Haven't posted in here in a while here are a couple of pairs I'm working on.
So here are some H&M's I have been working on since around Christmas.I have soaked them once

Apc rescues came in today got em offline $124 shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

so instead of washing your denim, you should just soak them?
i don't get it.
ohwell.gif

when you're using raw denim, it's best you soak rather than wash so that you can continue to fade your pants.

Thought maybe you guys on Nike Talk might be into something a little out of the ordinary from the Japanese denim world..
We'd like to introduce you to Mister Freedom...
The brainchild of a Frenchman living in Los Angeles by the name of Christophe Loiron, Mister Freedom is the vision of vintage gone deep. The attention todetail is beyond anything we've ever seen by any manufacturer before, and the passion put into every garment is noticed even by pedestrian fashonistas. Theline is designed by Mr. Loiron and produced by Toyo Enterprises of Sugar Cane and Buzz Rickson fame.
This is what we'd hope every line would do, but we've found no other person that can come this close to the madness contained within these beautifulpieces.

The concept of the first season is 1930's/1940's Merchant Navy custom tailor-made denim workwear. We'll let the pieces speak for themselves fromhere out..
The complete line (jeans, shirts, coat, and a bag) is now available in limited quantities in-store and in our online store.
We've done something a bit special for this photoshoot, sending the line to Amsterdam to be shot and modeled by Cotton Duck, then each main photographwas digitally processed by Ordo. Photos by CD, Processing by Ordo, Boots by Wild Child.

Full specs, info, photos:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index....ath=74&zenid=562da7e41a01fa42874c21ef411afc49

Looks pretty interesting Kiya. That denim jacket is nuts
eek.gif
. I love it.

*Edit* Someone already made a post about those key board pants.

Iron Heart 22oz Denim - The 9634 Straight Super Black

It's about to be BOOMTIME when you see what Iron Heart has done now...
Twenty-two ounce black denim.
Yes, they've taken their very popular 634s Straight Leg jean and done it up in their newest creation of heavy weight denim, The Super Black.
Same fit as the 634s but a totally different feel because the new 22oz Super Black denim is rigid feeling as opposed to the soft hand that the 634s selvedgecomes in. All black stitch, arcuates, threads, and leather tag round out this piece.
Wear this with their upcoming 16oz Super Black denim shirt and in Haraki-San's own words you will become "THE ARMOR METAL SHARK". They said it,not us.

Available now in limited quantities in-store and in our online store.
Also in is a restock of the 634s, belts, and jackets; get em now because they normally sell out within a few days.

Iron Heart:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

9463B-717173.jpg

9634FS-751481.jpg

kiyab,

The Mister Freedom stuff looks amazing. It's funny because that's what I was just complaining about. It's so hard to find a combination of greatquality and creative design without a mind blowing price tag being attached. The denim shirt and jeans are just beautiful.

how do nudie average joes and straight svens fit compared to slim jims? can anybody give me a comparison?

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

how do nudie average joes and straight svens fit compared to slim jims? can anybody give me a comparison?

I don't really know anything about denim terminology, but I tried on the average joes/slim jims and regular ralfs, and the average joes fit a lot morerelaxed and open versus the Slim jims. However of the three I tried on I thought the average joe's weren't all that great looking, the RR's andthe slim jims I was very impressed with, and I ended up going with the slim jims and am very satisfied.

IMO I think if you're going to drop that much on a legit pair of jeans then you should really try them on first(if you were planning on buying over thenet), that way you will be pleased with the product.

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

whats a good lvc cut and how do they run I've been thinking of getting a pair soon

I like the 1967 505's, I think they're one of the best looking LVC's.

Back
Top Bottom