*| | Denim _ School | |*

Slighted, got a taste of how it would feel like in the summer for nyc last weekend. And i know what u mean, it aint no joke. I wore jeans that day too smh
I have no idea how the dudes do it in Asia.

16oz+ denim in humid temps = 
sick.gif

Ma dukes dropped by Saks off Fifth and found some raw selvedge PRPS for $35. Unfortunately, they were only in size 28 and 29. Larger sizes were almost $100.

Why pay $300 when you can get them custom hand-washed by one of Hiroki Nakamura's (Visvim) interns for just a bit more at $400?

laugh.gif

I have a pair light washed Nudies that I've worn once. I like the fit but the material was too rigid and the friction against my skin made them uncomfortable to wear after a while.

Any tips for softening the denim without going through the rigors of enduring discomfort while trying to break these in? I've seen the vinegar soak tip but anybody have anymore?

Looking to grab my first pair of good denim, not sure where to start?  Read a little bit on this thread and I see APC and Acne jeans are good?  

Looking to grab my first pair of good denim, not sure where to start?  Read a little bit on this thread and I see APC and Acne jeans are good?  
depends on your price point and what your looking for

cheap ones under 100 dollar we got unbranded, h and m and uniqlo

midrange around 150 dollar we got naked and famous

200 dollar plus jeans acne, apc, nudies

looking to copped some apc denim, is it true that I should size down, this is what i have read and commonly heard

For instance, Im a true 34 so I should buy a size 32

Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom