*| | Denim _ School | |*

^ Thigh area usually doesn't stretch as much as the waist.

I usually buy denim with that in mind: if the thighs fit, I can fix everything else.

Acne retail experience is great, got this email today

Last edited:
did you go tts or size down? i might stop by acne this week in the city and finally pick up a pair, still trying to decide if i want stay or just regular cash though

I went tts with a 31 waist size, but I could have gotten a 30, I went with stay cash only because I wanted a denim I can wear in the sun and not have fading

I went tts with a 31 waist size, but I could have gotten a 30, I went with stay cash only because I wanted a denim I can wear in the sun and not have fading
took your advice, went today after work and bought a pair of stay cash. first jeans in a while i wont need any alterations to

took your advice, went today after work and bought a pair of stay cash. first jeans in a while i wont need any alterations to

Nice! What did you get, how did you like the experience? I had to get mine altered just a bit but I like them

Not sure if my legs got bigger from lifting or im just gaining weight. Had to retire my strike golds for the moment and ordered some Sugar Cane 1947's sized down a bit. I might grab some Iron Heart B01's when the summer is over.

Just a heads up, Frank & Oak has their Naked and Famous collab pieces discounted 50% off this weekend.

Use code: Hurry50

Thinking about picking something up even though it's hella hot over here lol.

Last edited:
I picked up those 34. Hoping my order doesn't get canceled. Haven't seen prices that low in a couple years.

When you order thought N&F can you request alterations on the leg opening ?

Also any recommendations on a fit , I have been checking out the skinny guy and super skinny guy , for a skinny/tighter fit

Thanks guys

When you order thought N&F can you request alterations on the leg opening ?

Also any recommendations on a fit , I have been checking out the skinny guy and super skinny guy , for a skinny/tighter fit

Thanks guys
i own a pair of super skinny guy fit, they arent too skinny in the thigh they have room for movement, but from the knee down i got tapered to a 5 3/4 leg opening

Back
Top Bottom