*| | Denim _ School | |*

got my APCs today and they didn't fit :frown:

Are you a skinny dude? I'll take them off your hands :smile:

Looking to grab my first pair of good denim, not sure where to start?  Read a little bit on this thread and I see APC and Acne jeans are good?  

If you stay in the US, try your local Nordstrom rack or Off 5th. They usually have some good denim on sale.

looking to copped some apc denim, is it true that I should size down, this is what i have read and commonly heard

For instance, Im a true 34 so I should buy a size 32

Any help would be appreciated.
You're interested in the APC raw denim, correct?

Their raw denim stretches a lot (2-3 sizes), so yes, that'd be the best move. I suggest trying on a pair if you can.

You're interested in the APC raw denim, correct?

Their raw denim stretches a lot (2-3 sizes), so yes, that'd be the best move. I suggest trying on a pair if you can.

Does this apply to all there denim, not just the raw indigo pairs. Like the stonewashed pair above?

Also what about brands like acne?

Sorry for all the questions

^ I don't think APC's washed denim stretches (unless you see a 1-2% elastane composition).

@bryanay1 just copped a pair of Acnes that have 2% stretch, I think.

depends on your price point and what your looking for

cheap ones under 100 dollar we got unbranded, h and m and uniqlo

midrange around 150 dollar we got naked and famous

200 dollar plus jeans acne, apc, nudies

How you liking those Acne's?

Does this apply to all there denim, not just the raw indigo pairs. Like the stonewashed pair above?

Also what about brands like acne?

Sorry for all the questions

Acne is amazing and offers versatile washes and fits. They end up on sale sometimes too.

If y'all are looking to cop APC under retail checkout Norse store
Got a some PS for 150 shipped

depends on your price point and what your looking for

cheap ones under 100 dollar we got unbranded, h and m and uniqlo

midrange around 150 dollar we got naked and famous

200 dollar plus jeans acne, apc, nudies

What's your price point?

Do you want raw or washed denim?
Repped, thanks for the responses guys.  I usually just been rocking with Levi's, 511 slim fit to be exact.  I want to spend $100-200, I saw someone here got those nice light wash APC's for $80.  Surfed around the web and they have some of their jeans on sale.  I think it would be better to try them on first.  I should check out the Nordstrom Rack and Saks near by me.   

I would like to get washed jeans, never really tried the raw denim process.  

Last edited:
How you liking those Acne's?
Acne is amazing and offers versatile washes and fits. They end up on sale sometimes too.
i have only wore them once lol but i like them, nice light weight, wish i tapered them to a 5.5 leg opening

too small, 32.

gainz in the thighs are killing me
laugh.gif
What are your dimensions?

I should be wearing a 32 in APC 
nerd.gif

5'10" 175 muscular build normally wear a size 31 or 32, but my thighs just don't fit

5'10" 175 muscular build normally wear a size 31 or 32, but my thighs just don't fit

You got the Petit New Standards, right? I have e raw indigo pair and I was having that same problem; A2G squatting up to 400 lbs twice a week, decent reps. I'd take some time off of squatting if I were you, or sleep in your jeans three days out of the weeks like I did haha

You got the Petit New Standards, right? I have e raw indigo pair and I was having that same problem; A2G squatting up to 400 lbs twice a week, decent reps. I'd take some time off of squatting if I were you, or sleep in your jeans three days out of the weeks like I did haha
it's not worth it to take some days off squatting lol good numbers btw im at 180 squatting 275x5x3. It's either buy a different cut, or sweatpants. And for me it's been sweatpants lately and ive been wearing my jeans here and there

Yeah, I do CrossFit 4-5 days a week plus Oly lifting classes 1-2 a week, so if I'm not squatting I'm cleaning or snatching. I just didn't realize my legs had gained some mass.

I used to have a pair of PNS in a 31 and they fit. I figured a 32 would be fine, but I guess not :lol:

It's them gains bruh. Even a straight legged pants won't fit me right. Thigh area tight as hell while the calves are loose lol TF pants have been my best friend

What are TF pants? Because I've been hitting too much squats and deadlifts. It's hard to put on my jeans sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom