*| | Denim _ School | |*

Anyone here have experience with Embellish denim? I'm 5'10 180-185 with thick squat thighs. Which would be better 34 or 36? Looking a pair of Sillhouette 2.0 pants

They might have decent cuts, but their denim quality is aiite. Acne raw fades are pretty doo doo. Prices are steep for their denim quality. Someone's gotta pay for their marketing overhead just like apc.

They might have decent cuts, but their denim quality is aiite. Acne raw fades are pretty doo doo. Prices are steep for their denim quality. Someone's gotta pay for their marketing overhead just like apc.

Acne offers raw but that isn't their specialty. Plenty of better options there.

honestly the perfect light was denim but the 290$ price point was holding me back [emoji]128557[/emoji] Next time I'm at barneys I know what I'm gettin

Grabbed a pair of All Saints rave line cigarette jeans from Bloomingdales The other day does anyone know if I should size down to 31 or keep the 32. The waste is a little baggie but the rest of the jeans are perfect I don't want to size down if they're going to be too tight does anyone have any experience with all saints with a stretch a lot and be unwearable or should I just bite the bullet and maybe try the 31 ?

Grabbed a pair of All Saints rave line cigarette jeans from Bloomingdales The other day does anyone know if I should size down to 31 or keep the 32. The waste is a little baggie but the rest of the jeans are perfect I don't want to size down if they're going to be too tight does anyone have any experience with all saints with a stretch a lot and be unwearable or should I just bite the bullet and maybe try the 31 ?

a lot of all saints jeans are perfect in the legs and baggie in the waist. Just gotta belt it up because sizing down, at least for me, is not gonna happen.

a lot of all saints jeans are perfect in the legs and baggie in the waist. Just gotta belt it up because sizing down, at least for me, is not gonna happen.
That's the answer I was looking for. Thanks a lot homie, legs and everything else is great waist is just like .5 too big, I thought I missed the memo to size down like APC or something.

That's the answer I was looking for. Thanks a lot homie, legs and everything else is great waist is just like .5 too big, I thought I missed the memo to size down like APC or something.

No problem. Another note is the calves opening is tight. I always fight with getting them off my calves but love the cut and fit of their jeans minus waist being 1-2 too big.

Back
Top Bottom