*| | Denim _ School | |*

i own a pair of super skinny guy fit, they arent too skinny in the thigh they have room for movement, but from the knee down i got tapered to a 5 3/4 leg opening

Thanks for the info , I would prefer a tighter fit in the thigh . I'll check out the other fits too

Not denim but I picked up these yellow camo pants from a surplus store, a nice taper goes A LONG way

i might be a bit late on this one but Civilianaire has a 75% sale going on right now. Sadly some of the denim has been picked through.

Looked them up and $50-60 they have good quality selvage denim.

The website isn't too good at posting fit info, but I read you should size down 1 or 1.5 if you are in between.
Also their inseam is 33.5" and Slim Fit isn't so slim (much better for my build). I guess it would be closer to N&F Weird Guy fit.

Anyway I picked up the light blue Selvage Denim in 29. I usually fit 30/31 but settled for 29 since 30 was sold out.

For $70 getting some Light Blue selvage denim feels like a steal doe.

I really hate that Acne doesn't make a 30 inseam

My pair of Max's fit so weird for me at the ankle 
mean.gif

Need a new pair of light denim, might have to roll with those APC's that Stillin got a few pages back

EDIT: Found a pair of Indigo PNS, I wear a 29/30 in most denim, should I get a 28 in APC?

Last edited:
^ Get them hemmed at the tailor, fam.

If the leg opening is too wide after the hem, get them tapered.

Last edited:

I really hate that Acne doesn't make a 30 inseam

My pair of Max's fit so weird for me at the ankle 
mean.gif

Need a new pair of light denim, might have to roll with those APC's that Stillin got a few pages back

EDIT: Found a pair of Indigo PNS, I wear a 29/30 in most denim, should I get a 28 in APC?
acne offers hemming at their stores

That RSVP sale was a huge come up. The Acne Stay Cash were my exact fit and the inseam was perfect at 32" (normally stores carry them only in 34").

:pimp:

For those interested, there is a 50% off all sale items (Which mean more than 50% off retail price) at Levis.com

Back
Top Bottom