*| | Denim _ School | |*

did acne relabel their denim labels?

was looking online and didnt recognize any of the jean names 
Seems like it. Seems like a whole new line of denim. Don't see stay cash Denim anymore. Glad I have a pair but really wanted another one.

really want to give Acne a shot, but uniqlo is getting all my denim money. Quality isn't at par with these higher end brands. However, the quality is good enough for the price tag. Still you guys really got me wanting a pair of Acne denim.

Anyone in the DMV have recommendation of a tailor to taper and hem some denim? They're Gap Selvedge, not sure if I want ship them out to railcar just to get them worked on.

Anyone in the DMV have recommendation of a tailor to taper and hem some denim? They're Gap Selvedge, not sure if I want ship them out to railcar just to get them worked on.
GAP selvedge doesn't have a chainstitch hem, so don't bother sending to Railcar.

Go to any tailor and tell them this --
Go to your local tailor, put the jeans on, and tell them exactly how short you want to hem + how much taper. Let him/her pin you up so you can see the final product. This will probably cost $15+.
NOTE: Tell them you wanna taper from the INSEAM (not the outer seam, which will make the selvedge wider and uglier, imo).

really want to give Acne a shot, but uniqlo is getting all my denim money. Quality isn't at par with these higher end brands. However, the quality is good enough for the price tag. Still you guys really got me wanting a pair of Acne denim.
You should give them a try. They're my favorite brand for Denim and the fits are perfect for me.

The chainstich on my naked and famous easy guys are starting to unravel. Is this something I could send back to them and they could fix? Or do I have to send them in somewhere and pay for it? I haven't had them that long and they haven't seen any major stress for them to be coming apart like this

Want a new pair but debating if I should get cash or stay cash but this time with a shorter inseam so I can roll up and show the ankles for the summer
I got the stay cash because I loved the idea of them not fading (even tho I don't plan on washing them a whole lot).  
The quality on these specific ones I believe are not comparable to others.  There's a different feel to them as opposed to other denim.  I'm basing this comparison on APC's that I own as well.  Get em man, you cant go wrong on these.

are these one of the new fits?

curious how there new fits compare to their older models. im hoping they are similar
Nah, this is the Ace Stay Cash.  I've tried on the "River" and the "North" and they we're nice as well.  The North is most comparable to the Ace.

I got the stay cash because I loved the idea of them not fading (even tho I don't plan on washing them a whole lot).  

The quality on these specific ones I believe are not comparable to others.  There's a different feel to them as opposed to other denim.  I'm basing this comparison on APC's that I own as well.  Get em man, you cant go wrong on these.

Nah, this is the Ace Stay Cash.  I've tried on the "River" and the "North" and they we're nice as well.  The North is most comparable to the Ace.
i have a pair of stay cash, almost 1 year and no fading

Naked and famous denim today ..these power stretch skinny guys have served me well for a number of years :smokin

Double bonus, they go great with my Breitling :smokin:smokin

Last edited:

my stay cash thins have been washed about 8 times? I wear em a lot. Still no sign of fading or distressing.

which ones would you compare to the thins?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom