*| | Denim _ School | |*

my stay cash thins have been washed about 8 times? I wear em a lot. Still no sign of fading or distressing.

which ones would you compare to the thins?
With their new cuts, the North is the slimmest, which compares to the ace.  It doesn't get any slimmer than that with this new collection.

Taking a break from raw denim and been taking a liking to uniqlo'a chino's and black stretch selvedge. Only problem I noticed how incredibly tight the raw stretch selvedge is compared to How perfect the fit is with the black stretch selvedge. Anyone else have this problem?

Taking a break from raw denim and been taking a liking to uniqlo'a chino's and black stretch selvedge. Only problem I noticed how incredibly tight the raw stretch selvedge is compared to How perfect the fit is with the black stretch selvedge. Anyone else have this problem?
Uniqlo can be inconsistent.

With their new cuts, the North is the slimmest, which compares to the ace.  It doesn't get any slimmer than that with this new collection.
quality any better or worse on new collection? probably need to pick up a new black pair at some point. debating if i should try and locate an ace pair from authorized retailer or just cop a pair from new collection

I got some distressed selvedge from them and they fit great so I pulled the trigger on some raw selvedge and the raws fit like leggings so I returned them

Been copping J Brand Mick in Black for under $100 (retail is $150) recently. Just purchased a pair for $60 a few minutes ago. Spend an extra $25 to get them tapered and hemmed they come out so clean.

quality any better or worse on new collection? probably need to pick up a new black pair at some point. debating if i should try and locate an ace pair from authorized retailer or just cop a pair from new collection
I would say the same if not better on the newest collection.  The lady I spoke with told me the fabric on the newer denim came from Japan.

Heading to self edge today to get my denim repaired.

I need to wash my IH 301s and drop those off already :smh:

Here's my IH 633s that I've been wearing due to my 301s being out of service.

Last edited:
^^^^Those look dope. Like not too crazy of a fade and a nice color. How long of a wear?
I actually thrifted them and they were barely worn but the guy machine washed them incorrectly so they were crazy marbled. I've been wearing them for around 3-4 months and the marbling plus the fades I created have all mixed together so it's looking much better.

I actually thrifted them and they were barely worn but the guy machine washed them incorrectly so they were crazy marbled. I've been wearing them for around 3-4 months and the marbling plus the fades I created have all mixed together so it's looking much better.
Arsenal F.C.

5th in Premier League

Anybody wear Petit new standards are they worth the pticetag

i had a pair. i loved them, but at retail they're definitely over priced. if you can find a pair on sale though [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

i had a pair. i loved them, but at retail they're definitely over priced. if you can find a pair on sale though [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
All new customers that sign up for Bodega Boston's emails get 20 percent off their first purchase.

Been copping J Brand Mick in Black for under $100 (retail is $150) recently. Just purchased a pair for $60 a few minutes ago. Spend an extra $25 to get them tapered and hemmed they come out so clean.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves these they are low key high key lol.

Used that BDGa coupon to cop my Y3 Pure boosts

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves these they are low key high key lol.

Nice wash. The thing I don't like is the new Mick in Trivor (essentially black) is the material feels cheaper and doesn't come close to the previous jeans called Black. plus it has this waxed kinda sheen to them.

Nice wash. The thing I don't like is the new Mick in Trivor (essentially black) is the material feels cheaper and doesn't come close to the previous jeans called Black. plus it has this waxed kinda sheen to them.

Thanks. I picked these up about a year ago. It's a faded black almost Greyish wash. These get a lot of wear cauW they seem to go with almost anything [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom