*| | Denim _ School | |*

Tried on some stretch levi’s 511, definitely the best fitting pants i’ve tried. Just wish levi’s had better washes and maybe premium versions of them. Loved 512’s and bought a bunch of them before but it’s a struggle to get my feet through the leg openings.

Tried on some stretch levi’s 511, definitely the best fitting pants i’ve tried. Just wish levi’s had better washes and maybe premium versions of them. Loved 512’s and bought a bunch of them before but it’s a struggle to get my feet through the leg openings.

I like the 511’s too. I tried them out after another pair (possibly 512) fit more like jeggings than jeans. 511 has a good enough taper for me, since I don’t need them to hug my ankles. And they also aren’t tight, which is what I get with a lot of other slim fits.

I like the 511’s too. I tried them out after another pair (possibly 512) fit more like jeggings than jeans. 511 has a good enough taper for me, since I don’t need them to hug my ankles. And they also aren’t tight, which is what I get with a lot of other slim fits.

I also tried out the slim stretch jeans from polo. The wash was nice but damn they were constricting my calves.

I know this thread is mostly about jeans but what denim jackets y'all rocking?

Right now I got a polo one in a faded medium blue color, a rl denim & supply black one, and a levi’s one in a dark blue color. Still regret not buying a nice blue / gray one from the polo outlet last year. Been eyeing some indigo jackets from Rogue Status and Apolis but they’re pricey.

Looking to get a couple pairs of nicer denim but only issue is that I need a 36 length. My best bet to go with Nudie or do y'all know other brands that have longer options

Looking to get a couple pairs of nicer denim but only issue is that I need a 36 length. My best bet to go with Nudie or do y'all know other brands that have longer options

A lot of raw denim brands only have 36 inseams like 3sixteen, iron heart (mentioned above), rogue territory. Any brands in particular you're looking at? Can't say about designer denim though

Just copped the used north from Acne. Should be my last pair of jeans for a while. Will post my collection when it arrives.

Yeah, was thinking if they actually made an official stretch version then people might have to size down 2-4 sizes.

I’m always looking for a medium to light blue jeans with nice whiskering that aren’t too expensive. These rrl ones are perfect but i’d never spend that much.
DD4A11C1-1553-4EED-B728-C5A13FECE9FF.png

BE14B532-4820-4486-873E-C923813DFA44.png

Last edited:
Don't really know. Always try to go with my PNS leg opening as my preference. Which I find had to come by.
Smaller than 7 inches i'm assuming. You should look into Oni, they have cuts w/ aggressive tapers but with good space in the thighs/top block.

Smaller than 7 inches i'm assuming. You should look into Oni, they have cuts w/ aggressive tapers but with good space in the thighs/top block.

My main problem is the length. Don't trust any tailor around me to hemm my denim. I'm short so these regular 34 length jeans don't always workout.

My main problem is the length. Don't trust any tailor around me to hemm my denim. I'm short so these regular 34 length jeans don't always workout.

Bruh you gotta find a reputable tailor in your city and trust he's a professional banking on his craft. I don't think I've bought a pair of jeans that I didn't have hemmed and tapered by a tailor.

Back
Top Bottom