*| | Denim _ School | |*

Newest addition. NBDN has quickly become my favorite denim brand. Finally got an indigo/indigo pair in rotation

D8A30D6D-9440-4B0C-9DB9-C0F90BECF1CB.jpeg
ED55A5F3-C6BA-43D4-A7C0-FE92DA8196F1.jpeg

Yeah, that's a good deal and that's a flattering wash in my opinion, nice pick up!

I recently went to Self Edge and bought my first pair of denim that's not Iron Heart for the first time in 4 years. I chose the Stevenson 727 and the lighter weight is tough to get used to but they're amazing, I definitely recommend the brand if a cut works for you.

Didn’t even look too much into it, just saw as I was walking by... didn’t have much time.

“Goodfellow” they had some other pieces from that brand there as well (sweats, shirts, pullover windbreakers, and other stuff), at quick glance, some decent looking stuff.

“Goodfellow” they had some other pieces from that brand there as well (sweats, shirts, pullover windbreakers, and other stuff), at quick glance, some decent looking stuff.

All that GF stuff is decent. Only problem is the price and quality. Other options out there.

I saw some of their distressed selvedge at a Target near me on clearance for like $12. I ended up picking up a non-selvedge pair for like $9.

Some of the reviews were talking about crotch blow outs after a couple of wears, so we’ll see how it goes.

How's the fit on the Nudie Grim Tim? Looking for a decent pair of slim jeans in a black-grey wash. I'm 6'3 175 so pretty slim/lean but I don't like denim too skinny like EMO skinny.

Are they a lot skinnier than American slim jeans? Size up or down?

Back
Top Bottom