*| | Denim _ School | |*

BEEN SAID HENDER SCHEME NEED TO STEP UP AND MAKE MORE ****
A NICE LIL SHOULDER HOLSTER IN THAT NATURAL LEATHER WOULD BE FIRE
OR EVEN THE BLACK 8)

JEANS WISE I GUESS DEPENDS HOW YOU CARRY , IF YOU APPENDIX CARRY YOULL PROLLY WANNA SIZE UP 1 FROM YOUR WASTE MEASUREMENT LIKE 32 FROM 31?
WITH A LIL HIGHER RISE/ROOM IN THE TOP BLOCK SO YOURE NOT MAD UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN SEATED ETC
ALSO DEPENDS ON THE JEANS CUZ SOME HAVE MORE STRETCH IN THE WASTE THAN OTHERS LIKE ONI

EF4E5A6E-5567-4F3E-8981-4601EAF70023.jpeg

1593396988756.png

contemplating buying these, but i know the waist is a 30 (im normally 28/29). will having to get the waist taken in make the print look weird?

cheeman cheeman What about wearing a belt? I have a couple pair of jeans where the waist is too big but Ive never had the waist taken in, I just rock a belt.
Im not sure how they bring in waists or where they do it from but you can always find a tailor and get their opinion. My uneducated guess is they could do it without compromising the front.

LOL haven’t seen jeans with something on the front since the beginning of the ice cream Days

yo okayama denim got a lil JULY sale going on
get ya sizes while they still available

Digging the Bostons, I gotta get a pair soon. How many pairs of denim do you have now? It seems like you’re always copping.

Too many bro. Just selvedge, since the corona hit, 10. I'm chillin now.

The Bostons are my best purchase in a long time. I love them, because they scream lazy-id gaf, but are still 'fashionable', it's almost like inside-baseball for a fit.

Yo how legit is the sizing guide on blueowl.com and tateandyoko.com? I’m planning on grabbing a pair but it says final sale no returns or exchanges so I gotta be 110% right.

Yo how legit is the sizing guide on blueowl.com and tateandyoko.com? I’m planning on grabbing a pair but it says final sale no returns or exchanges so I gotta be 110% right.
Tate and Yoko is more accurate for N&F denim and that's from one of the N&F guys mouth

Reactions: Ube

blue owl is okay sizing wise, no complaints I copped some momotaros from them

Where is your guys go to spot to get your jeans hemmed and to taper the leg opening?

Been rocking with a leather belt I got from olvera street in DTLA for almost 5 years now. It’s held up great. I think time for a new one because I’ve made a bunch of new holes due to me dropping a few lbs.

Not denim, but ordered a new Corter belt. New vs. 6 years old. Price stayed the same, too.
314AE407-769A-4988-A7A1-FE4CC3D3EE60.jpeg
looks like you've gained some weight

I'd wear the one w/ the beautiful patina

mine is probably closer to 10 years old and it's still that orange color...don't really wear belts a ton 🤷‍♂️

Where is your guys go to spot to get your jeans hemmed and to taper the leg opening?
Look into railcar fine goods. I’ve never used them but I hear they do a really good job with tapering denim. Pretty much any tailor can do a hem, just find someone who can do chain stitching.

looks like you've gained some weight

I'd wear the one w/ the beautiful patina

mine is probably closer to 10 years old and it's still that orange color...don't really wear belts a ton 🤷‍♂️
Definitely put on a few pounds since 2014 :lol:. Gonna be interesting to see how this one turns out since I don’t wear raw denim anymore.

What is the perfect size for the leg opening on your jeans? I usually go for an 8 but at times it’s too tight for some shoes. I’ve been thinking about getting my next pair tapered to an 8.25 or 8.5 but not 100% sure just yet. One thing for sure though is a 9 is too damn big.

What is the perfect size for the leg opening on your jeans? I usually go for an 8 but at times it’s too tight for some shoes. I’ve been thinking about getting my next pair tapered to an 8.25 or 8.5 but not 100% sure just yet. One thing for sure though is a 9 is too damn big.
For the knee? I get them in 8.5. My waist size is 32, Thigh - 11.5, Knee - 8.5 and Bottom opening - 7. I used to get it a tad bigger, but I learned to like fitted jeans

Back
Top Bottom