*| | Denim _ School | |*

I'm confused about the sizing of the Average Joe's... I know the sizing chart says to size down, because a 32 is actually a 33.. but then I'veread that they stretch after a couple of wears. They're also supposed to shrink once they're washed...
ohwell.gif

I'm about a 32/33 comfortable loose fit in Levi's 514 or 501's.. so should I order a 32 or 34 in the Nudies?.. I was about to proceed with thecheckout on the Average Joe's and read about the shrinkage once washed... Any advice?

-kiyab

I saw you guys have the even steven raw organic. is that the same wash as the dry organic? because it looks a bit darker than the dry organic pair I saw.unless that's just lighting and it's the same pair.

I got some raw PRPS demin that I have had for close to 2 years now and at first I didn't wear them much but now I wear then off and on....

Anyway I like the Raw look but I also like how some peoples nudies and apc etc come out after they soak them. My question is will mine do the same thing? Andwhat do you guys do about the old smell of jeans?? I can see myself not even wanting to wear these PRPS jeans soon when it gets worse.

Thanks.

apc's(rescues)

Yesterday after work( McDonalds Vanilla milkshake
frown.gif
)

so then BAM! there it goes

Woolite X Stain stick FTW!

Good to go!

I just bought a pair of Kenneth Coles for a great price...I was looking for a good grey colored jean for a minute...

I havent worn them yet, so should I wash them first or do so after a few wears??

I'm in desperate need of some jeans. I hate cloth shopping so i've been neglecting going out for clothes but i'll have to. Just gonna get a fewpairs of 501's. Quick question though, they sell Levi's in different stores, from actual Levi stores to Sears. Does the quality differ from the storesor are they all the same. Reason i ask is cause for example Schwinn, the bike company, sells lower quality bikes at target, toys r us, etc and there higherquality stuff at actual bike stores. Wanted to know if it's like this for Levi's. Thanks

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

I'm in desperate need of some jeans. I hate cloth shopping so i've been neglecting going out for clothes but i'll have to. Just gonna get a few pairs of 501's. Quick question though, they sell Levi's in different stores, from actual Levi stores to Sears. Does the quality differ from the stores or are they all the same. Reason i ask is cause for example Schwinn, the bike company, sells lower quality bikes at target, toys r us, etc and there higher quality stuff at actual bike stores. Wanted to know if it's like this for Levi's. Thanks

levis sells there 501's to everyone , usually the same quality. they sell there higher end jeans( premium and redstripes) to up against the wall andneiman marcus , they prolly on sale at up against the wall from 160 to like 59 bucks now

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

is it worthless buying some raw denim if i'm gonna wash them after every wash?

Probably not. It's best to not wash to get the fades deeper. You can buy nice raw denim for the quality though
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

Probably not. It's best to not wash to get the fades deeper. You can buy nice raw denim for the quality though
tongue.gif

I can't wear pants without them being washed..just a habit i have
laugh.gif
what jeans do you recommend? i'm a 38/32..budget is about 120

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

tongue.gif

I can't wear pants without them being washed..just a habit i have
laugh.gif
what jeans do you recommend? i'm a 38/32..budget is about 120
so u wash after EVERY wear???? i've seen a lot of jeans turn out great done once a week but these are like professional raw wearers orsomn... i suggest u try it and report your research to niketalk

I just scooped up some rag & bone (RB15) jeans.

but there too tight at the waist, any way i can loosen these up besides the obvious wear and tear?

thanks.

Didn't want to make a new thread, so hopefully somebody can help me in here.

I need some jeans to get hemmed and wanted to get some general tips before sending them to get cut up.

I generally wear low tops and I've had my jeans hemmed before but I wasn't sure what to tell them or what to look for.

- ^^I guess it depends what kind of jean are you planning on getting hemmed. Is it raw, pre-washed/pre-shrunk, etc.? Just make sure that when you do get themhemmed they won't continue to shrink anymore and you should be Ok.

- Nice Samurai's
pimp.gif

Began to break these in yesterday.. Nudie Average Joe Dry Heavy.. Self Edge service =
smokin.gif

But on a side note, I just want to ask whether these are Raw at all.. I bought them a while back because they fit comfortably..

I thought "Raw" was simply part of the name but then these start showing up..

Any info is appreciated.

only way i can tell if i rub a white napkin or cloth along the denim then the color will usually rub off on the cloth if its raw,.... but thats no definite

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

- ^^I guess it depends what kind of jean are you planning on getting hemmed. Is it raw, pre-washed/pre-shrunk, etc.? Just make sure that when you do get them hemmed they won't continue to shrink anymore and you should be Ok.

- Nice Samurai's
pimp.gif

Began to break these in yesterday.. Nudie Average Joe Dry Heavy.. Self Edge service =
smokin.gif

But on a side note, I just want to ask whether these are Raw at all.. I bought them a while back because they fit comfortably..

I thought "Raw" was simply part of the name but then these start showing up..

Any info is appreciated.

I second that self edge service
pimp.gif
My even stevens came today
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom