*| | Denim _ School | |*

Whats the cheapest site to get a pair of apc ns?Coupons?
nerd.gif

So I just bought a pair of GAP jeans. They sorta have this shiny finish to it. I was wondering how you guys take care of your jeans.
Cause wont they bleed if they get wet if you dont prewash them? So like the ink will get into lighter colours (whites, sky blues, greys, khakis, etc)?
Is there a way to prevent bleeding?
And if I do decide wash them, will they still have that "shiny" finish to it?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

Just some shots of when I was trying them on. Sorry for the big pics (how do you resize?
embarassed.gif
)
a0525dee7438815ec18713a5ff56092c7e4f090.jpg

edit: I just read the care instructions, says to wash first. :S scared it may lose the shiny finish, any other tips?

I just bought some Polo jeans that are single washed but are a little too big, any ideas besides gaining weight to make them not look silly? Also any tips onfading?

Does denimbar charge for shipping? I'm too lazy to go to the stores, might end up going next week though. Anyone know if their sale ever ended?

what the best way to get the best results for new raw denim? Just wear them right away then soak 6 month later, or soak them right away, put them on until theydry?

I'm thinkin about buyin Levis again
I want something that doesn't cover the shoe and isn't a skinny jean
nerd.gif

also,I need to wash my Artful Dodgers.....but I forgot the instructions....Diamond Squad H Brass..
also,I'm lookin for some baggy Levis

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

So I just bought a pair of GAP jeans. They sorta have this shiny finish to it. I was wondering how you guys take care of your jeans.
Cause wont they bleed if they get wet if you dont prewash them? So like the ink will get into lighter colours (whites, sky blues, greys, khakis, etc)?
Is there a way to prevent bleeding?
And if I do decide wash them, will they still have that "shiny" finish to it?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

Just some shots of when I was trying them on. Sorry for the big pics (how do you resize?
embarassed.gif
)

edit: I just read the care instructions, says to wash first. :S scared it may lose the shiny finish, any other tips?
You're encouraged to wash them first in order to rid of as much excess indigo as possible, so they will bleed less onto other items (mainlyyour shoes). The "shiny" finish will more than likely be less apparent or gone after this first wash.

can anyone help me out, i'm looking for simple denim jeans with no crazy designs on the back. what brands should i be looking for?

Originally Posted by ErickM713

nerd.gif

also,I need to wash my Artful Dodgers.....but I forgot the instructions....Diamond Squad H Brass..
Not exactly a skinny jean, they are a little tight on the thighs but straight on the legs.
Heres a pic of mine i just bought

also 569 are good

about raw denim... people say they wore them for lets say 7 days a week for 10 months, so that means they wore the same pair of jeans with out washing them foralmost a year, and every single day (including wearing them to school and whatnot)?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

nerd.gif

Not exactly a skinny jean, they are a little tight on the thighs but straight on the legs.

also 569 are good
Where did you cop? I'm looking online for the same exact pair, but I can't find that same wash.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

nerd.gif

also 569 are good
Where did you cop? I'm looking online for the same exact pair, but I can't find that same wash.
I got them at Against All Odds. I don't know if there is one near you. All i know is thats the ONLY place i've seen them. You can try ebaythough.

i got some LVC 47 at Ross the other day for $15

they had a bunch of eco levis too,check em out

oh btw i live in WA

The Flat Head Party @ Self Edge - Sunday, September 7th

We're happy to announce that the men behind The Flat Head are coming to Self Edge from Nagano, Japan this Sunday for a party and productrelease.

The president and vice president of Flat Head are both coming from Japan along with the editor-in-chief of Lightning Magazine on Sunday, September7th.

Self Edge
714 Valencia Street @ 18th Street
San Francisco
Sunday
September 7th
2pm to 6pm

Along with the party things that'll be happening at this fine event:
-The new Flat Head slim cut tapered jean, the SE05BSP, will be released
-Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Long Sleeve Shirts (navy, black, & red) with custom Kiryu Embroidery will be released.
-Self Edge x Flat Head "Around the World" Loopwheeled T-shirts will be released
-First 50 people to purchase anything in-store get a Red Flat Head Souvenir Bandana
-A large selection of leather goods (wallets, belts...) and silver jewelry (rings, necklaces..) will be on display available for custom orders (this will bethe only time to see these products in person and order them for a six week delivery)
-Sidney Lo's Flat Head 3001 WAYWT Exhibit will be on display including before/after jeans/shirts and the DVD of the progress

We'll be serving 21st Amendment's new Hell or High Watermelon Wheat and Brew Free! or Die IPA for those old enough to drink, along with a heavydose of Flat Head's favorite rockabilly music..

The "I am particular about my clothes" Sale:
15% off everything at Self Edge for those wearing any Flat Head item at the party (excluding the three new release items above and the leather/silvercollection). For those that aren't local, email us at [email protected] with a photograph of you wearing anythingby Flat Head between Noon and 6pm (on Sunday) and we'll send you an email back with a discount code good between Noon and 6pm the same day.
Whatever stock is left from the party will be put for sale up in the online store the following week.

sexfhbsp_01_web-785636.jpg

sexfhbsp_02_web-785657.jpg

sefh_chambray_01_web-760478.jpg

sefh_chambray_03_web-760498.jpg

fh_lw_01_web-796923.jpg

fh_lw_02_web-796942.jpg

i'm looking for a plain very raw dark blue pair of denim like the color of the ones in the last pic or similar^^^^^^^^^^
what brand is that?

Originally Posted by Krispykicks

i'm looking for a plain very raw dark blue pair of denim like the color of the ones in the last pic or similar^^^^^^^^^^
what brand is that?
reading, is fundamental.

Originally Posted by kiyab

-The new Flat Head slim cut tapered jean, the SE05BSP

sexfhbsp_01_web-785636.jpg

sexfhbsp_02_web-785657.jpg

Back
Top Bottom