m09sdn03tpurple1jw1.jpg

Originally Posted by SDS45

Purple denim for the hypebeasts
sick.gif
sick.gif

Pure Blue Japan:

m09sdn03tpurple2uh0.jpg

m09sdn03tpurple1jw1.jpg
I don't know where you got those pics from, but the authentic PBJs don't look like that. PBJs are slubbier and have selvedge on theoutseam. Those must either be knockoffs or from a different cheap brand.

I've held a sample pair of the purple PBJs in my hands and they are dope. The only way you can tell they are really purple is if you cuff them. Otherwisethey look like a dark plum color. In fact, the face of the fabric doesn't look that much different than the denim used on the XX-007 model.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Originally Posted by SDS45

Purple denim for the hypebeasts
sick.gif
sick.gif

Pure Blue Japan:

m09sdn03tpurple2uh0.jpg

m09sdn03tpurple1jw1.jpg
I don't know where you got those pics from, but the authentic PBJs don't look like that. PBJs are slubbier and have selvedge on the outseam. Those must either be knockoffs or from a different cheap brand.

I've held a sample pair of the purple PBJs in my hands and they are dope. The only way you can tell they are really purple is if you cuff them. Otherwise they look like a dark plum color. In fact, the face of the fabric doesn't look that much different than the denim used on the XX-007 model.
^^wheres the real pics then??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

From superfuture (from an issue of "Lightning")

PBJ XX-010 (purple)

Blue in Green also has them up on their website for pre-order with more pics HERE

Just got my 1st pair of Nudies in friday, wore them every day since, best denim purchase ever made.

FYI, Average Joe Dry Heavy.

Originally Posted by LB510

first two pics are my even stevens 15 wears
the second two are before and after my apc rescues second soak since I got them in April

before

After

how much do the even stevens run?

Self Edge & Pote Tin Kyriaki - The Never on Sunday Shirt

The Greek tragedy, captured on film from the beginning of time... Yet maybe never as gracefully as Jules Dassin's version, Pote Tin Kyriaki (Never onSunday), shot in 1958 in the port town of Piraeus, Greece.

Homer, an American, travels to Greece to find the meaning of life, and instead finds himself captured by the love of life within a Greek prostitute.Capturing the life and zeitgeist of Greece in the late 50's, Jules Dassin made film history as Never on Sunday became an international hit and the bestknown Greek film ever made.

Late within the film as Homer begins to realize that his beliefs are not what holds true any more in modern Greece, he is seen wearing a black denim westernshirt. In celebration of Never on Sunday and in homage to the recently deceased Jules Dassin, Self Edge has reproduced this same shirt.

Black denim from Cone Denim's White Oak collection, vintage deadstock buttons, hand sewn button holes, and blue/white/blue cuff button hole colorsrepresenting the Greek colors bring together the design behind this shirt. Pocket flaps Incorporated into the pattern turn into an arcuate design for the frontchest with button accents.

The Pote Tin Kyriaki shirt is now available in-store and in our online store, check the online store for measurements and specs: http://www.selfedge.com/s...n_page=index&cPath=75

ptk_01_web-744166.jpg

ptk_02_web-744179.jpg

ptk_03_web-786414.jpg

ptk_05_web-711267.jpg

ptk_04_web-786426.jpg

Back
Top Bottom