*| | Denim _ School | |*

i know i know... read, read, read....

but im about to get my first pair of STF 501's...

what should i do when i first get them? lol

what water temp and what not? please helppp i cant read, i'm dyslexic lol

Originally Posted by SDS45

Purple denim for the hypebeasts
sick.gif
sick.gif

Pure Blue Japan:

m09sdn03tpurple2uh0.jpg

m09sdn03tpurple1jw1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

i know i know... read, read, read....

but im about to get my first pair of STF 501's...

what should i do when i first get them? lol

what water temp and what not? please helppp i cant read, i'm dyslexic lol
1. Hot water soak in the tub (Hottest possible temp. for around 45 minutes to an hour)
2. Hang them to let them dry
3. Wear them

Originally Posted by kiyab

Self Edge & Pote Tin Kyriaki - The Never on Sunday Shirt

The Greek tragedy, captured on film from the beginning of time... Yet maybe never as gracefully as Jules Dassin's version, Pote Tin Kyriaki (Never on Sunday), shot in 1958 in the port town of Piraeus, Greece.

Homer, an American, travels to Greece to find the meaning of life, and instead finds himself captured by the love of life within a Greek prostitute. Capturing the life and zeitgeist of Greece in the late 50's, Jules Dassin made film history as Never on Sunday became an international hit and the best known Greek film ever made.

Late within the film as Homer begins to realize that his beliefs are not what holds true any more in modern Greece, he is seen wearing a black denim western shirt. In celebration of Never on Sunday and in homage to the recently deceased Jules Dassin, Self Edge has reproduced this same shirt.

Black denim from Cone Denim's White Oak collection, vintage deadstock buttons, hand sewn button holes, and blue/white/blue cuff button hole colors representing the Greek colors bring together the design behind this shirt. Pocket flaps Incorporated into the pattern turn into an arcuate design for the front chest with button accents.

The Pote Tin Kyriaki shirt is now available in-store and in our online store, check the online store for measurements and specs: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75http://www.selfedge.com/s...n_page=index&cPath=75

ptk_01_web-744166.jpg

ptk_02_web-744179.jpg

ptk_03_web-786414.jpg

ptk_05_web-711267.jpg

ptk_04_web-786426.jpg
anybody got info on where to get that denim online?

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

how do even stevens be fitting?
Semi slim/ ture to size not as slim as slim jims or thin finn's yet not baggy like Average Joe's or Regular Ralhps.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

^ so don't get in the tub while i'm wearing them?
No. Unless your denim is skin tight before you soak them and you are afraid they'll be too tight after they shrink.

I forgot to add: Flip your jeans inside out before you soak them to help minimize indigo loss.

my old APC hipsters, 6 months 1 soak. i dont wear them at all anymore btw:
2sbwk6e.jpg

im working on a pair of skull s5010xx 6x6 raw

not sure if this has been asked in this 76 page thread of knowledge,
but has anyone tried club monaco denim? I went by recently,
it looks pretty darn good.!

I bought two pairs of Silver Tab Levi's from JC Penney that look seemingly raw. My question is: Do any of you guys happen to have these jeans and will theylose a lot of indigo + the shiny finish that it has?

People tell me that STF 501's lose indigo drastically and I just wanted to know if it is the same case with the Silver Tab's.

Thanks.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ that commercial
smh.gif

Crux you wild, And i thought i was a habitual linestepper
laugh.gif

The launch party in NY seems like its gunna BEE poppintho, N*E*R* and M.I.A are performing

Back
Top Bottom