*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by Piff Marley

Thinking about getting these with the 25% code.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=349http://www.selfedge.com/s...th=66&products_id=349

What I really wanna know is will they get the whiskers and honeycombs and all that good !%$$ like my New Standards had.
I'm pretty sure any pair of jeans that aren't baggy will get some form of whiskers and honeycombs. if it is raw denim and you wear themenough, then the denim will fade in the spots where the honeycombs and whiskers form leaving them permanently faded onto the pants. so if they fit you somewhatlike the model in the picture then yes you will get honeycombs and whiskers
wink.gif

Go like 31-36 if your going to do hot soak for a while, 31-34 if your just gonna jump into them in some cold water for a bit to shape em

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Go like 31-36 if your going to do hot soak for a while, 31-34 if your just gonna jump into them in some cold water for a bit to shape em
thanks.
happy.gif

also, any recommendations for sizing up for 511s? Thanks all.

I was 1 click away from buying the Even Stevens at $170, then I thought to look on NT for a coupon code..

NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
got em for $127.50 shipped.

I've dropped down to a sz38 in regular jeans RL, AE, Gap etc.. I'm a chunky dude but I guess working out is actually doin sumthing cause my sz 38 stillsag.

I just bought 2 pairs of Nudies and im trying to figure out which order to cancel.

Even Steven sz38
Average Joe sz36

Should I stick with the sz38 or 36?

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I've dropped down to a sz38 in regular jeans RL, AE, Gap etc.. I'm a chunky dude but I guess working out is actually doin sumthing cause my sz 38 still sag.

I just bought 2 pairs of Nudies and im trying to figure out which order to cancel.

Even Steven sz38
Average Joe sz36

Should I stick with the sz38 or 36?

Keep the AJ's they are ture to sz and should fit nice if a 38 is a little loose. Even Stevens a slightly slim so going ture to size they might be a littlesmall.

For today Even Stevens

These came in today 110 shipped from Japan
pimp.gif

I had the same question. I was looking at not spending more than $40 or $50. Also any good sites that I can cop from?

Originally Posted by PremeOne

I had the same question. I was looking at not spending more than $40 or $50. Also any good sites that I can cop from?

H&M thats about it

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Can anyone point me in the direction of some affordable raw or dark denim?

Look for the brand Academi. They're $80 for raw selvage which is pretty cheap compared to other selvage. Watch out for them at Urban Outfitters. I've seen them as low as $37.

Originally Posted by pinoyXboi

a question.

how much to size up when buying Levis 501 STFs? i wear a 30x32.

much appreciated.
i buy my LVCs true-to-waist. i always expect stretching. and it always happens.

any point to continue working on these?

i washed em when i bought em...
eyes.gif

and recently had to wash it again after slipping into a river...
roll.gif

Levis 501 STF

Originally Posted by 916shoehead

any point to continue working on these?

i washed em when i bought em...
eyes.gif

and recently had to wash it again after slipping into a river...
roll.gif

Levis 501 STF
No hope sorry.

Originally Posted by deceptikk0n

my APC new cures are about 2 months in. when would be the best time to soak them?

No need to soak them anytime soon. Just keep on wearing them. 6-8 months would be a good time.

guess i'm gonna buy more 501s nd not be so stupid..lol
Haha, don't worry about it. They're cheap, its like washing a pair of Nudies or Imperials haha.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Originally Posted by deceptikk0n

my APC new cures are about 2 months in. when would be the best time to soak them?

No need to soak them anytime soon. Just keep on wearing them. 6-8 months would be a good time.
Soak or wash them when they get dirty and/or smelly. There's no duration of time that you have to follow.

If you wear your jeans hard and they get dirty or start smelling within the first couple of weeks, you should wash them then.

Don't go walking around in smelly and dirty denim without washing them just because you're "supposed to wait 6 months."
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by reigndrop

guess i'm gonna buy more 501s nd not be so stupid..lol
Haha, don't worry about it. They're cheap, its like washing a pair of Nudies or Imperials haha.
501s are basically my practice before i step up to something more expensive..
laugh.gif

I need help.
I got these for a really good deal, but I don't know too much about Jeans/Denim.
What should I do?
I've worn them around 4 times all ready.
Was I supposed to soak them before I wore them?
Can I still do it now if I need to?
Am I ok to just rock them?

99f157e132ea6871f6642a4fb581264f4da884b.pjpg

Thanks for any help.

Back
Top Bottom