*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

^ if I soak them will they loose a lot of color? I'm not trying to wash em or anything...but I realy need them to shrink because they are baggy now, how long do I soak em for and in hot or cold water?
If you soak, they'll lose color, but they'll also shrink. Sucks in your situation because a cold soak wouldn't lose as much color but it won't shrink as much as a hot soak, which will lose a lot of indigo. Catch 22
ohwell.gif

yea pretty much a lose lose situation I'd wait until wiskers/honeycombs set it because they will shrink after the first soak
doyung9^ check there site for a storelocator

what was that about a 75% off sale at levis a few pages back?

how much do STF's stretch? im buying a pair to experiment with

I like my clothes a bit baggy I cant stand skinny jeans no offense I went on SELF EDGE but it seems all they have are skinny jeans...anyone can recommend me apair of non skinny jeans kind of baggy preferably on that site but it doesnt have to be BTW I wear a 34x34 in cheap Gap denim so what would I wear in say Nudie

^ 34 or 36 I use to think the same thing that all the jeans were shinny
you sould probally go with

nudie Average joe's in a 36
or Regular Ralps(they strech out a lot) in a 34 if you want to spend a little more

or
apc rescues I'd go 34 (they strech out a lot)

where to look

self edge
denim bar
djprenium
revolve clothing

Originally Posted by Twig1026

My latest pickups, nudies and prps
3252513802_944cf64283.jpg

3252513864_ffd1ef31e3.jpg

3251688873_855aeb2cd1.jpg

I think they are pretty true to size. I'm 6'1 150lbs and I'm really like a 32 waist. The 34 waist "the slimguy" is what wear and they fitgood. Not super skinny, not baggy and sloppy.

Hey guys, anyone have any tips on fixing crotch blowouts? I'm not trying to take them to a tailor.

Originally Posted by DL2352

Hey guys, anyone have any tips on fixing crotch blowouts? I'm not trying to take them to a tailor.

You can call up the company and ask for a repair kit, I know Nudies does that.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Thanks for the advice. I sent APC an email and hopefully they get back to me with some kind of answer.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by Twig1026

My latest pickups, nudies and prps
3252513802_944cf64283.jpg

3252513864_ffd1ef31e3.jpg

3251688873_855aeb2cd1.jpg

I think they are pretty true to size. I'm 6'1 150lbs and I'm really like a 32 waist. The 34 waist "the slimguy" is what wear and they fit good. Not super skinny, not baggy and sloppy.
fam, no way your 6'1 150 and have a 32 waist...im the same height and weight 185 w/ a 33 (and I could probably fit into a 32)

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

How do the Naked and Famous Denim fit?

I'm planning on getting a pair of Weird Guys in deep indigo.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/ind...ategory_id=75&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28http://blueingreensoho.co..._virtuemart&Itemid=28

Where are you gonna cop them?

I was looking at Barneys.com and tobi.com. I have been looking for a straight leg pair of black jeans for a few weeks, and the SlimGuy selvedge in black fitswhat I'm looking for.

I know that there is a lot of hate for true religion denim, but I really want a pair.

Only thing, many of the styles that I have tried on are very tight.

What is the loosest style they make? I have larger legs so it's harder to find jeans that work without being too tight.

I just noticed a crotch rip iin my nudies and I dont think my apcs are too far behind
tired.gif

Shaze804- What nudies are those in that pic?

^ levis capital E i belive they start at $130-150 nudie and naked and famous start at $150 you can prob find something you like for $150ish

Back
Top Bottom