*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Recommendations on black raw denim?

Reasonably priced preferably...$50-$80 range.
^Levi 501 stf black if u can find em
My bad, I meant to say "except Levi's"...
laugh.gif

I need a real truly black stiff pair of denim...No contrast stitching or none of that.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by instant klassic

That's a mighty fine collection of crappy denim.
these the same _'s who wear the same pair of pants for 65 days+ to get nice fades

*@%+ out of here
laugh.gif

Honestly, I've gone through my pairs of 7 for All Mankind and even one pair of True Religion. It doesn't compare to the quality of some of theseRaw/Selvedge brands. That's quality wise.

Now, taste-wise.. some people may not want the high quality denim or having to go through the whole not washing process and want something along the lines andlook of the ones he posted. That's fine.. I can't wear Raw everyday so I just keep pairs of Levis 514 in my closet.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
That's a mighty fine collection of crappy denim.
these the same _'s who wear the same pair of pants for 65 days+ to get nice fades

*@%+ out of here
laugh.gif
Actually no. I've got 13 pairs of jeans that I switched almost everyday.
I'm just not a huge fan of overpriced K-Mart quality jeans with fairy looking bedazzled buttocks.
i'm not either..but let the man live
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

crappy material and craftsmanship.
probably use the same denim that osh kosh uses. then proceed to throw some gaudy design on the butt pocket and charge people $150+
How true, I see them going for some steep prices but ehh w/e let people do them I guess

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by Twig1026

My latest pickups, nudies and prps

I think they are pretty true to size. I'm 6'1 150lbs and I'm really like a 32 waist. The 34 waist "the slimguy" is what wear and they fit good. Not super skinny, not baggy and sloppy.

eek.gif

Shaze and Twig should switch usernames
laugh.gif

Recommendations on black raw denim?

Reasonably priced preferably...$50-$80 range.
^Levi 501 stf black if u can find em
My bad, I meant to say "except Levi's"...
laugh.gif

I need a real truly black stiff pair of denim...No contrast stitching or none of that.

Try Cheap Monday

Nice Dukes up there

Going to cop some new denim soon
pimp.gif

i dont know y u guys keep talking about quality.
all jeans r the same to me, just different fades and different fits.

but im starting to like tru religions more

but not to everyone else. cotton and denim is not all the same. like payless vs. gucci

the best i can say is you're too young and naive to understand, but keep spending your parents money on crappy denim, god knows girls lovebedazzled jeans
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

i dont even know how NOT caring about quality makes any sense.

It doesn't
laugh.gif
Might as well just say I brought them cause they seem tobe popular among the rich and the stars....

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

the best i can say is you're too young and naive to understand, but keep spending your parents money on crappy denim, god knows girls love bedazzled jeans
indifferent.gif
come on dude
was that the first thing u could think of
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

are you mad because of what i like????/

Authentic Forum has to be one of the most terrible fashion forums on the interwebs.
It's a place for stay @ home moms who wear designer denim on a daily basis (I don't know for what reason...)

I remember one time when I tried to joke about on how some girl managed to get a hole on the bum part of her jeans, some of the members were making petitionsto ban me
laugh.gif
They were tryna explain on how that message board is a"big family"
laugh.gif

btw, with the exception of Males (
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
) and member's lil kids (no pedo) posting in this thread, this is probably the best thread over there:
http://www.authenticforum...cs-brand-spankin-new.html

Can anyone reccomend a fit of APC's, Nudies, or anything else thats good in the roughly $200 and under cost that fits like Levis 514's? I'm finewith them fitting a little slimmer in the thigh, but i want something with a leg opening thats almost the same as 514's

NT I really need help.

At my pad here in Holland (I keep a temp 'waredrobe' at each of my temp places) I have:
-2 rock and republics(slight bootcut...is that a henley) and (taylor, light wash)
-4 levis (501, 506 dark, 506 light and "blue premium')
-3 nudies (all average joe)
-1 prada (classic fit...stright leg but too wide)

all of them vary in color, fit, and cut off.

I CAN NOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME find a pair of jeans I can wear with these dress shoes.
I need just one pair of jeans and I would drop $80 or $800 I dont care because I'd wear them 3-4 times a month, specifically when I go on dates orsomething that I also wear a dress shirt.

P.S I HATE large logos like RnR (if anyone wants some lightly used RnR size 31 gimme a shout)

These are the shoes

If the jeans are too light they just look silly.
Dry denim I have to +*$@ around with shrinkage, stretching, fading.
If the jeans are bootcut it look ridiculous and +%+%!%%+$.
If the jeans are straightleg the shoes look a meter long

mad.gif

Can some denim heads just point me in the right direction???!?! Keeping in mind I'm in Holland so my brands are quite limited.
this shouldn't be so difficult, and I seriously feel AYO and like I'm being a woman about it but when ever I wear these shoes I look like a goof. andthe shoes were ~$700 and I like them..

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

I'm working on a pair of Imperials right now.

I'll try to get pictures up later.
ive been puttin in work on my imperial dukes for about 6 months of full time wear, these things are tough!

ive been puttin in work on my imperial dukes for about 6 months of full time wear, these things are tough!
Would you mind posting up some pics? Curious to see where you're at, alotta times I get the feeling the pics ppl put up are SuFu areatypical.. given a lot of them probably go the extra mile to get crazy fades.

I've worn my Simon Millers for a year straight this month and they are looking beat! I love them, I could wear them for another year, they just got toobaggy.

I picked up a pair of Kitsune's and Helmut Lang's for kicks. Now they shall get the treatment

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Would you mind posting up some pics? Curious to see where you're at, alotta times I get the feeling the pics ppl put up are SuFu are atypical.. given a lot of them probably go the extra mile to get crazy fades.

laugh.gif
they do.

What up ya'll. I'm looking to either get a pair of apc new standards or skull 5010xx 6x6 raws. Any advice on which one to get? pros/cons, etc. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom